i will pay$ somone to help me get my 87 rx7 project running

[quote=“Viper966,post:19,topic:36209"”]

rx7club…

you cant trust a motor form a 3rd party… if you never have seen it run consider it bad until proven otherwise…

[/quote]

QFT.

don’t learn the hard way. trust me.

ya i here

yo - pizza and beers party to get the car to run day??? im in! ill get the pizza! :beer:

i want to see this car move so bad!!!

hahah thanks trev

ya ill buy pizza and beer and have a sin dig to get my rx7 on the road and ripping

Jim- Yeah, I’ll do that tranny if I get to rallyx it here or there. :slight_smile:

And rotary guy,you sound like you really know what you’re doing and my suggestion would be to keep reading up on rx7club and keep trying, I may be able to lend a hand but it wouldn’t be for at least a week or two. However, if you need parts for a 13b…I have access to more 13b parts than mazda. (ls1 swapped my bros FD, so pretty much have everything rotary left over.

[quote=“99_civic_si,post:26,topic:36209"”]

Jim- Yeah, I’ll do that tranny if I get to rallyx it here or there. :slight_smile:

And rotary guy,you sound like you really know what you’re doing and my suggestion would be to keep reading up on rx7club and keep trying, I may be able to lend a hand but it wouldn’t be for at least a week or two. However, if you need parts for a 13b…I have access to more 13b parts than mazda. (ls1 swapped my bros FD, so pretty much have everything rotary left over.

[/quote]

it’s at jim’s house, feel free - I want to ice race :stuck_out_tongue:

is the rx7 he swap a third gen cuz they have completely different motors

ok when i put the harrness on the motor i replaced the four injector plugs and mite have mixed up the wires on the plugs. you see the plugs have two wires a ground and power so do you know what would happen if you were to mix up the power and ground. someone told me it could make the injector pulse gas at the wrong time but i not sure.

or will the injectors just not work at all?

As long as the same two wires are going to the same injector then you should be fine. If you swapped wires from one to the other then that wouldn’t be so good.

all right thanks