I wonder if California payed for her tummy tuck?

http://thedirty.com/2010/01/13/246067/

I will pay for a shotgun facelift for her

that octo-mom?

Meh face sucks and the rest of her is pretty plain

Lmao, I figured it was her when I clicked…

Were her tits always that big? or did they do something to those too?
prolly got lipo too while she was at it.

It’s a fucking shame they didn’t cut all the ugly off her face while they were at it too.

But then there’d be nothing left I guess… o.O

wow.

no thanks.

lol at slowmo trainwreck

Uggggglf, she is so fucking sick looking. I wish she would just pass away.

“I work for a plastic Surgeon in LA, and that is a CLASSIC Tummy Tuck Tummy. It looks like they took quite a lot of skin off. The belly button will decrease it’s “long look” over time. The lack of stretchmarks is because the worst skin was removed, and then she had a slight breast lift so the stomach skin would be pulled tight to make a flatter torso. She had a body lift as well, you can see the scar on her left side. That is a body lift scar. She had a fair amount of plastic surgery done to her stomach. Lipo included. They suck you out before you they close you up. For having 14 kids, she looks good ONLY because of a plastic surgeon. The bill for this type of thing is upwards of $30,000, depending on where the procedure was done. Her boobs HAVE been lifted, body lift, removal of extra skin, abdominal lift, liposuction and POSSIBLY the skin on her upper legs was lifted as well as lipo. on her legs. LOTS OF work by a doctor.”

I’d hit it. She looks kind of like octomom, but I could get past it.

uh…
kind of…

http://www.tmz.com/category/octomom/
might wanna rehost soon.
lol

Some of the comments are absolutely hilarious. I would hope that she has too much money from all the interviews and the pictures of her litter that she sold in order to still qualify for public assistance.

click the tmz link i posted.
she couldnt even pay her 24 hour fitness club monthly fee so they kicked her out lol.
then someone paid a year for her though.

celebrity on a budget lol

I hope she got a hysterectimy while she was at it.

And get rid of her only source of income? I think not.

maybe im out of the loop…but who is she?

i think it’s cher

Octomom- single mother of 14 kids all conceived using invitro fertilization while she was on welfare. The last 8 were born at the same time.