ian (turbo mustang) > choko

Ya the mustang sounded nasty, but defiantly did not want to run me and Paulo. However we did run Newman and Choko, both newman and choko stayed with us untill about 80 i would say. The out come was me(r6)Paulo (cbr) choko, Newman. Scared the shit out of ian in the mustang i think, i wizzed by him with in like a foot at 145.

you do know he dind’t race the bikes because he ran out of gas?

and is not geared for it …

and Mike (LX) … thats the same car that was Just NA 347 … last time you seen him out …

Blow through carb / 76mm/pretty much overweight (cause of the cage) missing a back seat and some plastic … very tame street driver

^^^^
did not kno that, i think that it would have been close tho.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:22,topic:37363"”]

you do know he dind’t race the bikes because he ran out of gas?

[/quote]

didn’t know that. It was funny to see his reaction when I asked him tho haha. He wouldn’t even look over at us until I honked.

I miss my turbo stang :frowning:

Yes i am on the board. I didn’t run the bikes because i didn’t have the fuel and the car is only set up for the quarter. I was paying to much attention to my LM1 and my oil pressure going up and down thats why i wasn’t paying attention to the bikes.

mmmm racing bikes you say? I"ll find you next year paulo :wink:

Saw the stang for the first time last night, cool to see some diversity, turbo v8 ftw

Nice. I have a feeling there will be some sick turbo mustangs out in 08’

i got a run with that mustang too… nice car ian

[quote=“Oroc,post:28,topic:37363"”]

mmmm racing bikes you say? I"ll find you next year paulo :wink:

Saw the stang for the first time last night, cool to see some diversity, turbo v8 ftw

[/quote]

come and get it baby. lol

you know i’m down.

Does anyone have a better vid. I know there was another camera there.

Oh yeah the car is for sale too!