ian (turbo mustang) > choko

not really sure what the deal was between the two of them, but i know that i drove like total crap.

mustang is awesome.

cool. how come i always miss this turbo mustang

Ian’s car is badass thats for sure…i love how it sounds.

that mustang sounds amazing… whats he run in the 1/4 on that setup?

I remember seeing the turbo stang in derricks garage last year, sounds nasty! :eek:

i believe (could be wrong…hear/say) but im pretty sure Ian ran 6.70s in the 8th recently with gobs of wheel spin…in the 1/4, i dont think hes ran it since he finally got the thing running right.

i love the spool

damnit y was i not called for this???

my car just was sucking on street. so wierd./ traction is key. :lol:

as we run basicly identical times in the 1/8th 6.9’s

Your STi seems to be running quite well!

However…I need more info on that Mustang:P Single turbo? Manual? Full weight or ‘racecar’?

id like to see this with choko and ian going from a dig… jeremy’s car is insane from a dig

single turbo…automatic (C4) with reverse manual vb…not full weight, but not quite full race either. i believe there is some interior missing…but it has a cage.

best part is that its a cobra clone IMO

Was this car ever running a 347?

that mustang laid some rubber down leaving mighty. Sounded awesome

Is the mustang owner on the board?

^ i think so…not sure of his name tho

Mustang was sweet for sure. Doesn’t feel too good about racing bikes apparently tho. looked at me like I asked him if I could have sex with his mother when I asked if he wanted to race.

I can certainly attest to newman’s car spitting fire at me last night. Scared the fuck outta me when it backfired.

bad video

cool car!

id like to see 3:73’s in chokos car