Ibanez AEL20E Electric Acoustic Guitar

For sale is my pride and joy electric acoustic guitar. This thing has been meticulously taken care of since I bought it brand new from Jackson Music in 2004. It only has minor blemishes on the body (considering the amount of time played on this, it really is not bad at all), I’d still consider the condition a 9.5 out of 10.

Features of the AEL20E:

-Fishman Sonicore Pickup w/ a SST preamp
-Onboard tuner
-Blue sunburst maple top with high gloss clear coat
-Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard
-Rosewood bridge

Pictures sell, so here are some pictures:

I hate to sell this guitar, but lately I haven’t had time to play as much as I used to, and would rather use this money towards a new keyboard instead.

The list price on this guitar NEW is $349.99

I am asking $275 FIRM.

Ughh this is a beauty and the Ibanez Acoustics play reallllly nice. I wish I had the dough for this.

trade for a fender strat?

THIS

Thanks guys, it’s been a great guitar and sounds amazing on stage as well. Walker is it an American or Mexican strat? Fat strat or single humbucker?

I’ll trade a strat…maybe…70’s Reissue Mex Strat, Natural Finish.

This one:
http://www.gbase.com/files/store_images/gear/2173520/p1_uklsb2x0b_so.jpg

ill get pics and a serial number for you when i get home but its a dark blue single strat and i believe its a mexican.

i would much rather have a decent acoustic cause i already have a gibson sg if i wanna play electric.

nice guitar. glws

I have the same comforter as you.

pm your number. i have pics i can send you.

PM’ed.

Bump!

Will you take 2 bills?

Sorry I just saw your reply, I’m looking for close to $275 or equivalent trade. If you still have that 70’s reissue strat I’d be willing to do that.

It goes with that room in the pics so well.

Bump, I want this gone.

i kinda still want this. i should send you a pic of what i have to trade…

Do it, I’m open to offers still.

Bump, open to offers, still looking to get around $275 but may be flexible.

Ibanez acoustics are great. I have a Ibanez AEB10E acoustic bass I play daily. I think I may prefer to play it more that my American Jazz Bass. GLWS

Bump.

$250?