IC: 2001 Silver Two Door Golf

I own a two door golf and i want to know what people will pay for it.

Make/Model:Volkswagon Golf (NOT TDI)
Asking Price: OBO or trades
Condition: Used
Mileage: 164,000+ KM
Contact Info: Send PM
Description:
A very clean two door golf, inside and out. Seats to be vacumed because previous driver owned a dog and its fur got all over the back seat. (i know because i found a pet store reciet with paws dog food on it.) There are a few dents on the hatch, only noticable from a distance when the sun light shines on it from a certain spot. (dealer i bought it from doesn’t know how it happened, probably just got warped) also driver door is slightly but noticably warped. a little bit of surface rust but easily painted over by the dealer to help the car sell, i will most likely be getting a new paintjob on it next year. Silver Exterior and it has black cloth seats and black and grey interior. Car has factory stereo and no CD changer. Manual trany, manual windows, and manual mirrors and hubcaps (i know, the cheapest a new car can get!). Car has brand new light bulbs, xenon lowbeams and white highbeams, i might change the highbeams to xenon silver coloured beams. Car comes with a Tape-to-MP3/iPod (a tape with a wire that has a quarter inch jack at the end of it to fit the headphone socket on your iPod so you can listen to your ipod from your car’s speakers) Tires are in horrible condition, getting new All-season tires in october. Car pulls pretty hard for a 2.0L engine with no turbo. The golf does have aftermarket filters and exaust system, i dont know the company of the parts but when they are put together, makes the car sound like a muscle car when you accelerate fast but if you accelerate slow its super quiet! Car needs a fresher clutch, doesnt grab as quick as newer ones so you cant really quick shift without getting the car to jerk back a pit but it grabs well if you take it slower as if you were driving in a subdivision nice and smooth, as if it were automatic. I paid 6,900 with tax for this car from a dealer, i wanna see how much i can get from people on here or what people will possibly trade for it.

Possible Mods in the future:

-New Body kit and Koukie Hood (the hood is to make the lights of the car looks mad, looks sick)
-Spoiler
-Alloy Rims
-New muffler and exhaust tip
-Change the tail lights to a darker cover but it wont be smoked
-Change colour of the headlight bulbs
-Repaint the car silver or paint it black (metalic)
-THIS IS ONLY MAYBE but probably engine swap for a TDI engine

All these mods are possible because i know a guy on highway 7 who does only Golfs and Jettas so he has most of these parts or he can order them in for me. So post your offers or post recommended mods for my Golf.

Pictures will be up later in the week.

Remember 2001 Silver Two Door Golf

BTW: i can get 650-660 KMs on a full tank of gas! That key factor is what keeps the price of the car up! Cost me about $64 of gas at the pump at 1.25/L, very fuel effecient. I am currently trying to get to 700 kms but its car because its driving that car so i always wanna race or rev the engine because that filter and exhaust system sound so nice together, you hear it from the engine, feel it under your feet!