IC: 91 240sx

Asking Price: $3500 FIRM NO PARTING OUT!!!
Condition: Used
Mileage: 230 747 (as of 18:00 march 20 2008)
Contact Info: 647 280 9550
Description: http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28621

Ok heres the deal, i bought this car off “Project 240sx” last year during the summer. I had this car for less then 1 year, and i would like to sell because of my job. My job requires me to leave the province/country 8 out of the 12 months, so a car is not practical for me. i only drove 10K on this car, you can ask the previous owner, i did not even come to pick up this car, my dad and my best friend did.

The Good
Super hicas (4 wheel steering, sport model)
engine currently has 230km right now.
its a 2.4L dohc.
has all power options, power locks, power windows and sunroof.
New clutch done by Sasha with Red Line Fluid.
New slave cylinder
180sx front brakes with HPS Hawk brakes done 1 month ago.
New rear pads and discs done at the same time.
B&M short shifter
Nismo shifter, yes i have 2 shifters
Rust Proofed by KROWN
Winter Tires with rims, All season (yokohamas in the rear and BFGoodrich in the front) with rims; both rims and tires are in GOOD CONDITION.
VLSD.
Bing Front lip
side skirts
wagan wing
kyb agx shocks with megan racing springs
3’’ Apexi cat back exhaust
2 panasonic 4x6 speakers in the back
Extra power steering pump and P/S belt
frame rails are in good condition
Hatch is in good condition
Rocker Panels in good condition
Floor Pans does not have rust when i looked from underneath the car
Spare Tire Well no rust from the last time i have seen. (ill go update later)
all season weather mats
Central locks work locks are not seized
Radio Antenna Works
Selling as is but i will do the safety and etest for 100$ more (basically the price of safety and etest)

The bad
there is rust. quater panel, small hole in both the strut towers
Timing Chain Rattle the KA has 230+Kms on it but still pulls hard
Rear wiper works but does not turn off. faulty ground problem but i don’t have the time to fix it because I AM NOT IN THE CITY/PROVINCE/COUNTRY LONG ENOUGH
CD player is haunted (just kidding) the head unit is faulty, the cd player plays cd/mp3 but you have to eject the cd and reinsert the cd every time the cars engine is turned off
NO FAST OCTANE RIM

So there you have it. if you have INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS pertaining to the sell of this vehical call me or PM please if no questions

Once Again a Reminder

3500$ FIRM
NO PARTING OUT
NO RUSH TO SELL
PM or CALL
SERIOUS BUYERS

Note - If by chance i am not in the country/province/city then either my best friend or my dad will finalized the deal with the buyer. i will work out all the necessary preparations to make you transaction with me smooth and quick.

bump

The car is still for sale it was locked because i did not read the rules, sorry.
The car will be on sale till the end of April, i hope.

If the car is not sold by the end of April i will sell the car at a later date.

Here is the original thread.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34385

regards
David

I’m offering 2200 if your interested, rockers need love really soon ! :slight_smile:

Do you still have the suspension setup for sale aswell?

the original thread states that there will be no part out, clearly at the beginning and the end, all in capitals

if your willing to drop the price a bit, let me know through pm and i’d be interested.

ok once again, PLEASE READ THE POST.

So there you have it. if you have INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS pertaining to the sell of this vehical call me or PM please if no questions

3500$ FIRM
NO PARTING OUT
NO RUSH TO SELL
PM or CALL
SERIOUS BUYERS

i’ve seen this car, driven, and ridden in it, definitely a good buy, minimal rust, you have to see this car to appreciate how clean it is and the work he put into it since he bought it.
GL w/ sale.

I was refering to the link within a link…

“i do have kyb agx shocks with megan racing springs ($500) and a 3’’ Apexi cat back exhaust ($600).”

Doesn’t state that its exactly on the car so i thought i’d throw the question out there. He was explaining how the car come with stock suspension…

Sold Son!

Please Lock