IC:92 hatchback parts car

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 1992 240sx hb
Asking Price: $ just looking to get something out of it 800 OBO
Condition: used and crashed
Mileage: 153***km
Contact Info: please PM me for questions or to make a date to meet.
Description: I bought the car from apollo in september put new brake lines on and fuel line the car now has no sending unit, grey and black interior the seats are good condition the drivers seat is woren but no rips. the cluster reads 151*** but it has around 3000 more kms on it (had to change cluster for it didn`t work) the car does not start becuase the impact sensor in the front has been crushed it has the full interior comes with seven spokes two decent tread two good winter tread.the car is an automatic has sunroof hole but no sunroof anymore i also have an extra passenger side fender (white) if someone has the skills to pull out the front bumper rebar and rep[lace the sensor and fix the sort of (moved) drivers side strut tower right where the intake is its pushed to the passenger side about 4-6inches the engine pulled very hard when i had the car for an automatic the hatch is starting to rust just needs to be sanded down the car has a cold air intake it has some dents from the impact the maf is still intact though.

also frist come frist serve off the car i have
5-speed swap ever thing:
tranny
flywheel
clutch
all bolt
new cross member
hard/soft lines
clutch master
little green box to convert your ecu from auto to standard
tanny gasket from engine to trans.
transmission cannot be shipped becuase of wieght i can meet part way if needed and the tranny and all components only have 120***kms on them.
$250 obo

nismo power brace for s13 $240 cheaper then bings

s13 TC rods again never put on $car 240 or 440 for the nismo brace and rods.

PICS:http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34295

need this car gone soon all prices are best offer^

im coming sometime this week and i’ll see what else i can take off you