FS:s13 Parts Car/Part out

Asking Price:700 $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:
1992 240sx hatchback. Black in color. 5 speed, with tear drops. ka24de. has sunroof without glass.
Car has hole size of toonie in driver side frame rail. and two large holes in the passenger side floor and one in the drivers floor.
I’ve had this car for three years, I got screwed when i put it in storage two years ago. and was just about to get it back.
when i got the car back i stripped it and found the holes in the floor. Car is Salvage title. cause “hit” drivers side rear quarter. the quarter was replaced but the quarter window was not. (i have the window though). Car was bought from auction in Quebec and transported to ontario.
The car is sitting taking up space in the garage, I was planning on making this my project, but I’m not confident enough in my welding skills to take on this project.
Car did run when stored, but i have been unable to get it running since. (haven’t really tried).
Good: 180sx brakes, lowersprings in all four corners, jet v-force chip(I believe it advances and retards the timing from in the cabin.)(came with car honestly have no idea how it works) CAI, new spark plugs/wires, BNIB MSD blaster 2 coil, Has short shifter of some kind( came with it). has exhaust just dunno what kind. And the exhaust is hanging like that cause I broke the rubber hanger.
Bad: holes in passenger and driver side floor. Driver side frame rail hole (toonie size), quarter replaced. whole car is sanded.

the seats and carpet are gone, but the rest of the interior is still available. the doors, hood and hatch are all in decent condition.

in all honesty I just don’t have the ambition or confidence to take on a project like this. I am currently parking the truck outside and its cold in the morning. so I want this gone.
no resonable offer refuse. If any more pictures are requested I will do my best to accommodate. Will Part if interested or will sell as whole.
front end

replaced Quarter

strut towers and engine bay

driver side frame rail

Passenger frame rail

Driver side Floor
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/norton240/100_0313-1.jpg
Passengers Side Floor
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/norton240/100_0309-1.jpg

Thanks for looking
Skinny

awww I forgot car has Power Windows and Locks. also has Remote starter and Full Alarm.

part out 5 spd swap? price?

Anyone looking at this post dont wast ur time !!!
Its bullshit looks alot shitier in person
up urs skinny

^ the hells that all about

someone thats never seen the car in person.
i have alot of interest to part so thats most likely gunna be what happens. i will know by this weekend whether to sell it or part it

Drivers side quarter?

the drivers side rear quarter panel was replaced.

Yeah, how much would you be looking for if you cut it out?

how much for the alarm and tears?

sorry I’ve been very busy with work this last week.
If someone where to get this car this weekend I would let it go for $550 I want to park inside so please come get this outta my garage.
Parting out is a last resort. I’ve had alot of interest in a part out but Honest I don’t have the time.

clutch slave?

pending sale on complete car