F/S 1992 s13 hatch super-hycas

as the title states i am selling my 240sx specs of it are:
1992 240sx s13 with approx. 35,xxx on rebuilt motor and 200,xxx on the body, fresh paint last year (midnight blue metallic) one small bit of rust on hatch, frame rails are good.
my reason for selling is that the drivers side front strut tower needs to be fixed and i do not have the money for it. im sure that someone on here will have the time and money and knowledge for it so lets get this thing off my hands. for 6,500 you get everything that you see listed above and i will throw in brand new tokico blue struts and tein ss springs (struts and springs have never been mounted)
if you are interested you can either pm or call
416-671-6783

mike

sorry cant edit

Car: s13 240sx
Year:1992
Km’s:35,xxx(motor) 200,xxx(body)
Colour:Midnight Blue Metallic
Condition:very good condition, strut tower needs to be fixed

POST UP PICS
imageshack.com

Is that a typo, $6500 or $650?

i will post pictures tomorrow and no it is not a typo the only problem this car has is the strut tower $6500 or best offer

6500!?

This car is a STEAL!
Is this the 140HP version :noes:

your asking way to much, you should consider a ball part price for something in its condition.if you have reciepts for the rebuild maybe you will be lucky to get $1000 for it.good luck

do some research before posting a ridiculous price like that.

if the car was road-worthy and DIDN’T need the strut tower fixed, i would still only pay $1500-$2000 for a car of this description.

pictures will help your sale, but you seriously need to reconsider the price if you plan on actually selling this car sometime in the next century.

alrite i guess you guys dont grasp the concept of obo and hey ill drop the price for you $5000 but when you see the condition this car is in besides the strut tower you will find that im asking this price for a reason so everyone who wants to talk shit just stay of my post and anyone who is interested in give me a reasonable offer call or pm

I saw this car late last year, in great condition, I was really impressed. But no 16 year old car is worth $5,000. Ban me all you want.

im not saying its worth 5000 grand to everyone that why the sale is or best offer

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ConfirmAd?AdId=114752808&mpname=List-Ad&mpuid=80001%3B196%3B114752808%3B34403018%3B%3B

car is in decent shape. fresh paint. fresh motor.

thank you, coming from a guy who has actually seen the car. im throwing out 5000 as a starting point anyone feel free to throw me offers

common guys throw me some offers i know a lot of you think the asking price is outrageous, so why dont you give me offers and we will see what happens

wheres the pictures

$1100 after my mechanic looks it over

Hahahaha 1100? What are you smoking?

And pics are up on kijiji

probably about the same thing you are…