thinking about selling my s13

pics ! ! ! http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg128/rocco89hatch/?mediafilter=all

Hey , I just want to get u guys feedback , am thinking about selling my car in the spring time I want to get a new car thinking about a bmw 3series always wanted one , just want your optioning thought how much would u pay for my car or what would be a good asking price

1989 240sx hatch original paint

Engine

-original engine with 250 000 something
-air filter

Suspension
-tein S tech springs
-tokico blue series shocks
-rear upper control arms adjustable Megan racing
-camber bolts all around
-re aliened just one month ago by mantance racing
-tein rear and front strut bars

Sound system
-front kicker 6 ½ compontes
-rear 6x8 three way speakers kicker
-4 channel Kenwood amp
-Kenwood deck
-cap
-wires ready for sub amp
-full trunk dime mated

Interior
-stock in interior
-momo shit nob and boot

Exterior
-front lip
-tear drop rims painted black (high heat paint)
-also full set of winter , on second year
-spoiler removed a year ago and rust removed re-painted
-have OEM side skirts and rear skirt , not installed not fiberglass

Alarm
-two way viper alarm (i mile range)

Maintance
-bushings all around re-placed one month ago
-front left control arm one month ago
-fuel pump 6 months ago
-alternator replaced one month ago
-new sparks and wires 6 months ago
-new clutch 3 years ago OEM

The list goes on over the years

This was my fathers car he is very picky he kept this car well maintained I have taken it over these past few years, he had bought this car in 91 since then he has rust checked it every year never seen any surface rust only the rear hatch the under body is in very good condition

The reason for this just trying to feel out the market to see wut would be a respectful price when I sell it

you could probably put it up for 3500 lookin by the pics… very good work on keeping the car real clean… I am sure if you post some pics of the frame rails we can get a better grasp of what your cars worth

thing is bangin clean dood, thats a gem, keeeep it :slight_smile:

thanks someone asked me is it winter driven , it has been driven every winter

i think that they may have actually used good metal on this car from what you can see in the pics
do you have any pics of the frame rails and floor, or underbody in general. it will probably help you sell it.

If you part out the car let me know, anyways looks clean as hell keep it and sell me the tien strut bars lol.

I want the strut bars. But ye man keep it, its cleaner than mine, and i think mine is quite clean.

$2000 if you’re lucky.

haha…
100% car is nice, but 250k and leaking gasket is not the best…
show us your frame… if its good u can sell it for the swap

good luck with sale!

if the frame is mint i would sell it for $2200 and take $1900 if offered.

ill throw down 1900 if your interested in selling. leme know

bud keep the car!! past it on to your kids if you have any(lol). Save $2000 that you will get for the car then put it to your new car.

why would you buy a bmw are u crazy whats wrong with you are u feelin ok?

lol wud up alex , iunno i like bmw.s

damn…i wish mines was that clean! but yea u’d get a good price on that one. Although…how’s the engine running? If ur dad took care of the car, I assume he took care of the engine also. Man…if I wasn’t looking for an auto for a second car…I’d buy urs.

lol id post it for 2500. settle on at least 22.
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr get your self together and buy a sr,rb,ca,fj,ka-t drop it in get it running nice and you got a good car you can probably get alot of money for.
and i mean the price of a sr or any motor these days is not that high. or out of reach

lol FJ,u know i gotta a E36 its a goddam nightmare

hehe sell it to me in the summer.

Hey you go to sheridan! I see your car all the time… I dive the champagne coupe… Sorry it’s not so related…