F/S 1992 s13 hatch super-hycas

Lmfao macbeannneerrrr

theres no pics and yea no mods nothing ill give 1100 i havnt even seen ne pics yet

4500 with brand new never mounted suspension and front lip and sideskirts or 3500 without extras help me out guys i need to get rid of this so i can get a new car
thnx
mike

you can sell this car you just need PICS again imageshack.com or photobucket.com it free and easy

still no pics what kind of suspension dude you have to be descriptive if you wanna sell this

i will post pics tomorro thnx for the image shack link
and as i said before it is tociko blue struts with tein ss springs
and for those of you who would like to know the front lip is pdm and sideskirts are oem 180sx

like for 5gs i would expect at sr20 like 5 gs in a kade i would expect alot more then just shocks and side skirts check out all the other post for the price your asking dude

i think he gets the point so you can stop posting in this thread every half hour.

i saw the pics when his kijiji ad was still up, car does look clean.

post 'em back up! imageshack or photobucket!

ok my internet is down and im using my girlfriends computer so pics will be posted as soon as my internet is working if someone will pay 5gs i will throw in a panasonic mp3 deck, 2 12" jl audios

k guys there is the re-edited kijiji ad if you dont see the pictures let me know and i will load them into imageshack

bump bump bumparoo

Uh, should you even be reminded?

Lets say a decent car costs about 2000, a paint job is what another 1000, the engine rebuild is what another 1000. The NEW shocks and springs are what 700? How much would it cost you to turn a used car into a freshly painted car with a rebuilt motor, with new performance springs and shocks…I’d say 3000-4500 is a fair price range considering the strut tower needs to be repaired.

Stop shitting on the thread, it hurts me to see cars with so much money spent on them, and NONE of it counted for when buyers lowball to get a better deal. He said OBO, so make him an offer.

And to “DoneDreamin”, no this is the 155hp version. lol

so lets say i take my $400 car and get it painted for $1000. its now worth 1400? no way. and judging that the car already has rust on the hatch from one year of the car freshly painted, i doubt 1000 was even spent.

you can NEVER get back what you put into a car. period.

For guys who seem to know a lot about cars you shud know that when
paint cracks it will rust. There is a lot of work done to this and I never
said that I would get the money back but the paint and motor are mint
So for anyone who is thinking of a project or a car that will last a while
This is it. If you don’t like the thread then shut up and don’t shit on my
thread. If you are interested call me or pm me and we can talk
Willing to go 4000 with extras or 3000 without extras

Thnx
Mike
416-671-6783

Yo bro what do you think about 2000 without extras? I know it’s somewhat of a lowball, not trying to be an ass here but it’s all I really have. Let me know. If not then maybe we can negotiate that and come to a better price.

hey guys final price offer is 3500 with extras or 2500without
prices are or best offer i need this thing gone someone help me out

When can i come check it out? My number is 6478028007.

hey… is this car sold… email me at windex-powerz@hotmail.com im interested… i got money… ttyl thanks… pat