IC: Cheap iPods

Pricing So Far:
*Prices are In-your-hands so they include everything to get the product to me as well as taxes, etc.

iPod Nano Black or White
My Price: $280
BestBuy Price: $345

30GB iPod Video Black or White
My Price: $400
BestBuy Price: $437

Still waiting on other prices…

I might have an oppotunity to get iPods. I figure with christmas coming up this might be a good opportunity for some of us.

Price is to be determined for most models, all I know right now is that BestBuy sells the 4GB Nano for $299+tax = $345, My price is probably going to be around $280 including taxes, shipping to me and duties.

I’m willing to offer a deposit of 20% to those interested but don’t have the money up front - payment in full will be expected when you pick up your unit. I will hold them for 90 days. Deposit is of course non-refundable.

I’ll post payment info, etc etc if we see some interest here - let me know right away as I’ll have to put a rush on this if it goes through.

I may be able to offer discounts to those purchasing mutiple units, so PM me about that.

Will post more info soon - LET ME KNOW IF YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED!

interested. can you get the 30 gig models aswell? pricing? thanks

interested in the nanos probley three do i get a discount lol

yeah if this goes through i’d be able to take a few bucks off per unit most likely if you grab 3

i’ll get pricing up asap - probably tomorrow during the day

id take one or two

Wish this happened sooner. I just bought 3 Nanos last week.

Sorry buddy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Pricing Added to my first post… more to come still hopefully - this is difficult :-/

Any chance you could get the older non-video iPods?
Video iPod = tres ghey

I can yeah…

However - I’m going to have to call this one off - sorry guys. Looks like availability is going to be a little bit sketchy so I don’t want to risk taking your money and then waiting forever to get product a la the MR GB. It’s just not fun.

Thanks anyway - maybe next time!

Mods - this one can be locked.