FS: iPod Clearance - Previous Models

Disclaimer - I do not make any money on these. I post them since a lot of people ask me about them.

They are available at UBMicro @ the UB North Campus. You can come in the store and buy them.
www.ubmicro.buffalo.edu

iPod previous generation clearance.

Well, since Apple has released new iPods, we marked down the previous models to get rid of them. We have a limited quantity of them.

Anyone can buy them. You don’t have to be a UB student.

MP300100 – 4GB Pink iPod - $135 – 7 in stock

MP300101 – 4GB Blue iPod - $135 – 1 in stock

MP300102 – 4GB Green iPod - $135 – 6 in stock

MP300104 – 80GB White iPod - $229 – 26 in stock

MP300106 – 2GB Silver iPod - $99 – 41 in stock

MP300109 – 30GB White iPod - $165 – 16 in stock

As for the new models, we have them on order, and they will be the same price as everywhere else. But we will have them also.

LOL… $249 for a 80gb video, the new ones are slightly better and a 80gb one is $249 too…

Hey… I don’t make the prices. The price drop on the Nanos are decent though since the new Nanos are lame looking.

Yea, i dont like the way they look in the pics, but they might be cool in person…

And i was just commenting that you would have to REAAALLY like the old ones or be stupid to get one of the discontinued ones compared to the new ones wich are a decent enough improvement…

I still cant figure out how to upload video to my 30gb ipod. Those prices arent that bad

I’m future planning. The new Nano is stupid. Plus people don’t want a fat iPod for the gym, etc.

When the Mini’s were discontinued and replaced with the Nano, I bought a few. I doubled my $$$ on eBay around Christmas time.

Just a heads up. And pink and green are going to be the $ makers. It’s a no brainer. Buffy doesn’t want a fat white iPod Nano. She wants a pretty pink one. And she will have to buy it off eBay.

(Not a guarantee, but I’ve been in this field long enough to know Apple trends) :slight_smile:

the new nanos look like short ipods so that look is changing. The new ipod touch looks fucking sweet and i HATE ipods.

isquint, clean interface, quick as hell. FREE!

meh… just bought a zune

cause ipod is the suck

The Zune’s just dropped in price too. So get a price adjustment where you bought it.

I thought you would be buying a pink Nano. too bad they don’t make banana yellow to match your car :slight_smile:

ahaah homo

yea i saw that the price dropped.

i got mine at circuit city… at the time, the price was dropped to $229

but…they are $199 now

Those prices still blow in comparison to apples refurb store

Yea, and new > refurb in some people’s minds.

I saw them on woot.com for 150 the other day im still kicking myself for not going for it

+1. I kept pondering to buy it or not because it was so cheap, and now wish I did.

it was the second time i have seen them on woot im sure they will be on again once the new zune launches. but that ipod touch is soo cool im really tempted.

We still have some 2GB silver, and 4gb blue, pink, green.

We got some of the new Nanos in stock. I think the size sucks.
The new iPod Video isn’t much of a change…

I really don’t find the new Nano’s proportions very appealing.

I really don’t see them being that successful. I see a ton of people wanting the Gen 2 Nanos (eBay). The Gen 3 looks like your fat cousin you don’t ever want to play with and are uncomfortable being around.

double post, my bad