FS: Apple iPods, iBooks, PowerBooks, and software

I’m posting this because there has been interest in past posts on specials like this. I don’t make a commision, and am just giving a hook-up to fellow NYSpeeders.

If anyone is looking for an Apple iBook or PowerBook, we have a couple that we have special pricing on (While supplies last). We also have some Apple software that we are putting on clearance. I’ll put all the information in this post. PM me if you have any questions.

We have Apple iBook 12 & 14 inch models that are while supplies last. We also have 2 different 15" PowerBooks available

http://www.ubmicro.buffalo.edu/laptops1.php

They all INCLUDE a 3 year AppleCare.

You can also get the iPod Mini 4GB for free after $179 Mfg Mail-In Rebate with the purchase of any of the systems on that page.

We also have a limited supply of Apple software.

Final Cut Studio

Academic Retail - $499

UBMicro Discount - $349

Final Cut Pro

Academic Retail - $299

UBMicro Discount - $209

Final Cut Express HD

Academic Retail - $99

UBMicro Discount - $69

And as always, we have iPods.

512MB iPod Shuffle - $99

1GB iPod Shuffle - $119

2GB Black or White iPod Nano - $179

4GB Black or White iPod Nano - $229

4GB iPod Mini, blue, green, pink, or silver - $179 - while supplies last!

6GB iPod Mini, blue, green, pink, or silver - $229 - while supplies last!

20GB iPod Color - $269

40GB iPod Color - $369

20GB iPod U2 Color - $309

Plus we have accessories.

PM me with any questions. You are eligible to purchase them if you have an academic college id (Not just from UB)

No, I do not make a commission. I’m just passing on some deals.

No, I cannot discount the prices anymore. If you are interested in them, act fast. This stuff sells out quick.

BTW, this is at UBMicro - the UB on-campus computer store (North Campus)

is the 4GB iPod Nano - $279 right?

Fixed $229

BTW, the only Nanos currently in stock are the 2GB white. We have 70 2GB Black on order, 20 4GB white, and 40 4GB black on order also. We’re taking prepayments so that if you really want one, you get them the next shipment.

Yes, we are selling that many of these things.

Excellent pricing and thumbs up for Joe. He doesn’t get comission, but I’m sure his boss notices when he sells a lot of stuff, so if you’re going to buy from UB Micro, buy it from him. :slight_smile:

Joe is a good guy, Ive picked up two ipods from ubmicro. Thanks Joe

Thanks for the feedback guys.

At least I hope my boss notices. :slight_smile:

256MB ram…tear :frowning:

nanos are rediculous… as my coworker said… put one in your hand… it will change your life…

i feel like my 30gig dellpod is like ancient now…

camarojoe, where do you work?

I work at UBMicro - UB’s on campus computer store.

I’m not too crazy about the Nanos. We have a demo that we use to show people. They scratch real easily. And Apple isn’t going to have the cases for them for 4-6 weeks (as per their website). I’d rather have a iPod Mini or the larger 20 or 60gb. I actually like Creative and Archos for MP3 players, but I got my 30GB iPod Photo for free so I can’t bitch.

Apple might, and I emphasize might… drop the prices a bit on the iPod Mini. They aren’t selling them anymore and if they give us the OK, then we will clearance out our remainning stock. I’ll post info if and when it happens. We have a few hundred left.

If that happens I will buy

:word: … got a gym membership… need a music player… I’ll wait for the super uber clearance

you do that and I will buy a few of them. not kidding. please pm me if/when they drop.

No price drops with the iPod Mini as of yet.

is there any payment plans options, i might need a new laptop and the ibooks are looking to be my top choice

No payment plan options. Just charge, check, cash, etc.
I also replied to your PM.

And Apple isn’t going to drop the price on the Minis. We’ve been selling through them quickly anyway. So if anyone wants one, jump on them before you can’t get them anymore.

Running very low on iPod Minis. Unless you want pink.

PM me if interested. Once they are gone, they’re gone.

Joe is awesome, he hooked me up nicely.

are they going to make an itrip for the nano?

I want a nano, but I bought a denison ice link for my car and unless they have some weird adaptor (?) it would be useless

I hear it’s in the works. There are other companies that make similiar products.

Haner - No prob. :slight_smile: