FS: Apple iPods, iBooks, PowerBooks, and software

my ipod finally died after 3 years :cry:

i’ll be in to pick up a new one shortly, i’m thinking about a nano as well, just need to get an itrip or cassette thing or something so i can have something other than the bullshit radio stations in my car

such as

night on fire!

etc

dont get itrip…its shitty…the cassette gives u consistent quality

But not many cars come with a tape player anymore.

I learned that you keep the volume low on the radio and control the volume with the iPod and you get a better quality sound.

I have an aftermarket headunit in my car, so CD only no cassette. I have the itrip now for my 20gig, it works pretty damn well. My antenna is right above the front of the cabin of the car, so it gets decent reception.

I have the denison ice link, its direct. haven’t installed it yet. It would be nice if they made some sort of adaptor so the nano fir in that. if that were the case, I’d buy one

even the guy at the apple store suggests the cassette only cause if whatever station you set ur tuner to gets bad reception then its annoying as hell…but most people dont have tape decks :gotme:

i read that if you take ur antenna off you will get the wireless itrip work MUCH MUCH better…but my antenna is integrated in to my rear glass so im screwed… does anyone have any accesories that would work for a 20gb color ipod? if so i would be interested!!

I have some in stock if your looking to get them.
2 & 4GB Nanos - SCARCE
30GB & 60GB Video
Shuffles.

PM me if you need or with questions.

sorry i sold mine a month ago

anymore 4gb ipod minis left? looking for a gift for the g/f

Only a few blue and green 6GB iPod Minis. They are going for $300 on Ebay. We are selling them for $229 (plus tax).

i might have to pick a couple of those up to sell online…(your at UBmicro?)

Yep. And you have a PM.

I forgot to mention. I can get iPod replacement batteried for every generation for $36 to $40. So if your battery died, then it’s not garbage.

We have a few of the iPods that just came in.

30GB iPod Video Black - $269

30GB iPod Video White - $269

60GB iPod Video White - $369

60GB iPod Video Black - $369

4GB Nano Black - $229

2GB Nano White - $179

512MB Shuffles - $99

PM me if interested. We are selling through them like crazy and most stores have run out. I can hold them for 1 day. If you prepay with your charge card, even better. It guarantees that you get it.

We are closed to public next week, so you have 3 1/2 days to get them if you want them for Xmas.

what u got left… my mom says shes gettin me one, but was unable to get a hold of one before xmas…
kevin

I know we have the video iPods in stock. I think we have a few 4gb Nanos left.

Our store is closed until Tuesday, so PM me if interested in anything.

what are the prices of the 30 gig and 1gig shuffle now?

Prices haven’t changed. They just added 1GB Nanos since I posted.

30GB iPod Video Black - $269

30GB iPod Video White - $269

60GB iPod Video White - $369

60GB iPod Video Black - $369

4GB Nano Black or white - $229

2GB Nano Black or White - $179

1GB Nano black or white - $129

1GB Shuffle - $89

512MB Shuffles - $99