FS: 20GB and 60GB iPod Color clearance

Apple announced new iPods today so we are getting rid of the older models.

20GB Color - $229
60GB Color - $319
20GB u2 Color - $259

The above models DO NOT play video. But they are Photo iPods

While supplies last. PM me if interested.

We still have 4GB pink iPod Minis for $179 and 6GB iPod Minis in green, blue, pink, and silver in stock.

No, I don’t make commision. Just passing on deals to you guys.

Oh yea, UBMicro at UB North Campus is where they are at.

What are the new ipods like? I just got a 20GB color and its already yesterdays sh!t, i love electronics!

Are these the photo iPods?

these change more than my undies…

much more.

I’m really surprised the pink ones aren’t selling.

Yep.

And Jack, we got an overshipment of the pink minis. Peptobismal pink… But they still sell.

:wstupid:

Thanks for the clarification. I saw teh new ads on Apple for the new Ipods that can handle video. Since my headunit has an S-Video port, I think I will wait for the new ones to arrive. :slight_smile:

my 3 year old ipod just took a shit. it was a 20gig

whats the cheapest one out there that i could replace it with, i dont need 10000 gigs, but would like more than .5 gigs (and if possible, one that would work with my itrip and other accessories :frowning: )

no gaysex colors though, im not into penis on penis touching :gay3:

:bsflag:

$219 for a 20GB Photo unless you want a shuffle for around $99 (512MB) or $119 (1GB).

No penis on penis touching colors either. Just white.

any 512s? oe 1 gs?

Ill sell my 20 gb 4th gen. color if anyone is interested. Its pearl white with the chrome backing. good condition.

not to take away from camarojoe

but how much $$$?

remember, no penis touching :gay3:

I just bought it a week ago with new headphones (3 days old) and im waiting for the cord that links the iPod to the Computer, should be in from ebay within the week. PM me and make an offer.

It doesn’t matter if you buy them from my work or not. I’m just passing on the deals.

But if you did want the Shuffle, we have the 512MB and 1GB in stock.

The new model will probably be here in about 2 weeks.

Those are really good prices for new ipods, im gunna tell my friends about the 20s and 60s. Any price list on the new models?

The new 30gb will be $269 and the new 60gb will be $369.

I have one 4GB blue iPod Mini that was our display model available for $149.00 (plus tax). The warranty expires 3/8/06.

Anyone interested PM me, but first come first serve.

Sold, but we still have some 20GB and 60gb color (but not video) left.

When do they arrive?

Probably 2 weeks from now. I’ll post when they arrive. We ordered a ton of them.