FS: iPod Clearance Sale

Since Apple likes making it’s resellers screw the pooch when they announce new products and don’t let us return unused stock, we are having a clearance sale.

First off, my typical disclaimer.
I work at UBMicro on the North Campus of UB. I DO NOT make a commission on these. As in the past, I post it as a service to you guys and gals on NYSpeed. Many of you have taken up on my posts and have given me the :tup:

These are brand new in the box with full warranty iPods. The reason for the clearance is that they are the previous versions now since Apple released new models with hardly worth it upgrades

The prices now are a little less than what the new models are at. We “may” have additional drops in pricing soon, in which I will post an update.

4GB iPod Nano - $129.00 (fat version)
8GB iPod Nano - $149.00 (fat version)
8GB iPod Touch - $209.00
32GB iPod Touch - $379.00
80GB iPod Classic - $199.00
160GB iPod Classic - $299.00

Yes, there is also tax
No, you DO NOT have to be a UB student to buy
Yes, we can ship them at an additional charge.

Any questions, just ask.

Great deals on the Ipod touch… :tup:

You really need to get commission in your hiring contract somehow

If you buy with a UB Student ID, do you get a discount?

ehh why did i buy my 8gb for 250

good deals :tup:

Nope. Apple screwed us a while back on that one. Same price for retail or academic. They used to give a nice discount.

Yea, that would be nice. But being that we are the not-for-profit I’m out of luck. Hmm, what is commission on $8 million

Keeping the options opened for a different job though :slight_smile:

LOL even 1% commision would be awesome on that. BTW South Campus Tent FTW

Thats only $20 less than the new ones. Compared to prices last week they are a steal, but not compared to current new ones

Yes it would. You tell UBF to change policy :slight_smile:

OK, refresh me. Which red shirt were you?

True, but they might drop more in price. Waiting on confirmation. Just putting the bug out there. The upgrades on the Touch aren’t worth the extra $ to me. The Nano is a better size though. Maybe some people were going to get the new iPods, but might wait to see what happens with these models.

The dude in the tent all F’in day (younger guy)

Oh yea… You… Pain in the ass :slight_smile:

Update:
Sold out of 4GB Nanos and 16GB Touch

that’s a great price on the 32 gb touch. i already have one, but i’d recommend it to anyone.

any price drops on the 8g nano? theyre selling for 150 at retail stores too due to the arrival of the new nano…

Update. All that is left:

8GB iPod Nano - $149.00 (fat version)
8GB iPod Touch - $209.00
32GB iPod Touch - $379.00

damn I should buy an 80gig. by the time I got the receipt for my 30gig and was able to go to the galleria I was over my warranty by a few days so my 30gig is a seldom used never dropped paperweight

I stopped by today and bought the 8GB touch.

Should have just bought it on amazon for $10 less. Oh well.

shipping and having to wait the 10 bucks is justified. its way too muhc fun. make sure you jail brewk it

what does jail breaking it do?, allow third party software?

BTW: I’m on it right now and it is incredible, it has replaced my 10lb laptop entirely.

I’m on the fence for buying the 8GB touch.
I have a HTC Touch phone, but can always find ways to play with the iPod.

Decisions decisions.

You get access to custom software repositiories beyond the AppStore. Some are tweaks like themes and such that Apple doesn’t allow. Its not bad but there isnt the huge selection of apps yet for 2.X firmware.

I want a touch…