IC/FS: 1976 Toyota Celica ST Liftback

I have (my in-laws) a 1976 Toyota Celica ST Liftback for sale. Original owner…

Asking price is B.O.

PM me.

• 156,000mi, original motor (20R)
  • 5spd
  • Front Fenders were replaced with fiberglass
  • Basic patch job on the frame done in the 90’s

Pictures will be posted right away.

More Pictures

more pics

pics, more of

pics

p i c s

PM sent

wow thats sick

I can see some good potential with this car, trackwise and looks! it kinda reminds me of a 240Z and the muscle Mustangs from the back with the pillar and rear lights!

A 2JZ or equivalent big motor swap…wow. Thanks for posting all the pics Roast! :slight_smile:

I don’t mean to clutter this thread…but dude. That is a beautiful car. Get it appraised and sell it for 20g’s!

It’s a rusted Unibody…

As far as the pictures go…as for the ones I looked at. It does not look to bad at all.

I would still spend a little extra and get it appraised brother. Not often you see those cars at ALL!

whats the ball park mayn?

damn i’ve been looking for one of these for a while, was thinking i’d just import a jdm one…

Would still badly need to find some early model/jdm bumpers…

i assume they are un-insterested in trades lol… let me know a ball park… i’d seen a few other local CDN ones around 5k

I PM’d you.

I saw a 76 GT Liftback that didn’t run, only 1/2 the interior but had a better frame/body go for $4k about 10 years ago.

We’re not looking for a ton of cash. Worst you can do is PM me with or without an offer.

Sorry for the useless bump, but that’s a gorgeous japanese classic, I hope it goes to a good owner that does it up really nice.

try selling it on a mature Toyota club or forum bro, I’m sure someone would have time to work on it and restore it to an even more solid state! :slight_smile:

Someone please buy this car and sexify it like so…

damn
it resembles a lot like a mustang
very nice looking car
how much

We’re asking $3000.00 (appraisal value) and expecting Best Offer.