IC: MTEC HID Conversion Kits (Made in Japan!)

Hey guys,
I just wanted to throw this out there and see how much interest there is. I might be getting some MTEC HID Conversion kits soon, they are available in the following sizes and colours…

Colours:

Bulbs:

H1, H3, H4Lo, H4Hi/Lo, H7, H8, H9, H11, H13, 9004~9007, 880, 893.

These kits are made in Japan and look really awsome. Not like allot of the cheap chinese sets you see out there. I’m in the process of installing a set on my s14 so people can really see how nice they look. Here are a few pics of the kit…

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6145/mtechid10fp.png

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8089/mtechid38sl.png

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4281/mtechid29hv.png

The SON member price for the kit including taxes/duties/delivery in your hands will be $295 CND. This is a really good price for this kit considering what all the cheaper chinese kits go for, plus with the quality and performance you can’t go wrong. PM and/or post if you are interested and if there is enough i’ll go ahead and order a bunch. If you have any questions just ask away.

Cheers!

do you have any links to posts or pics of the h4 hi/lo installed and of the beam pattern?

Hey,
No I don’t, but if people really needed to see some installed pics someone who wants to try it out and take some pics I can give them a better deal in exchange. But then it will just take allot longer before others can order. They are super bright and i’m sure would look great on s13’s once installed. I’m installing a kit on my s14 kouki so i’ll get some pics of those soon.

I know this is a different kit (also a lower quality one) but this is a H4 HID conversion done on a S13…

http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/august02/240sx_hid/

stupid question, do you happen to be able to get h3c??
i know the skyline and silvia dual projectors uses h3c.

Good Price!

Is this a GB though? Further discounts depending on quantities ordered?

Also once the GB is finalized, how long until we can get them?

You can just use the H3 kit.

The only difference between the H3 and H3C bulbs is that the H3C bulbs have the ground attacthing to the back of the bulb, the H3 uses its connection to the light housing as a ground.
H3 = prong
H3c = prong
I’ve heard some H3 and H3C bulbs have different dimensions which could affect light dispursion, but generally people have no problems switching between the two. If you are having problems looking for H3C bulbs, you can modify H3 bulbs to work.

Hey,
Well this price is based on a group buy af at least 10 people. The price can go lower if I can get more than 10. Its allready a great deal but hey if we can get allot of people in on this i’ll look into the pricing. Once orders are taken the kits will take about a week, max 2 to get here. I’ll take $100 deposit and rest upon pickup/delivery. We can all meet up one day or I can deliver to people. Let’s start a list…

jsut making sure this is jsut plug and play right

these sell on ebay for 400cad shipped to u… + customs duty fees… its decent price … il start the list :slight_smile: … in comparison save 100-150?

1. LucidSnow ( Season) h4 hi/low 6000k

when will this groupbuy end?will you be getting more in the future is everything goes will?

does the hi/lo kit work by moving the bulb? does that mean the bulb has its own sheild then?

may i see the pictureof the bulb? i may be very intrested. i might even buy 2. i live in winnipeg so paypal is a must.

[/quote]

this pricing availible at a later date??

Well by the looks of it there isn’t enough interest for me to go ahead as of now. And I must confirm that the Hi/Lo kits are the same price because I think they are more being that the normal kits are that price. Will update soon.

I’m in!

1. LucidSnow ( Season) h4 hi/low 6000k
  2. s14_2Nv h1 6000k
  3. born2beaskyline - h4 hi/low 6000k
  4. Ed h4 hi/low 6000k

can these be had for a different car? cause i really need a set for when im going up north. its a 1990 mazda protege. just let me know.

Brock

These aren’t specific for 240sx, all you need to do is check if your bulb size is on the list in the initial post.

6 more to go… hurry up ppl… hids dont just look hot they use less power and actually brights up the roads lol… this is a deal … dont miss out.