GB: MTEC HID KITS - BRAND NEW CHEAP

Ok guys, listen up!

Looking for good HID kit? Tired of the cheap china brand crap? We can get Mtec HID kits straight from Japan.

These Kits come with 1 year warranty too!

If we get 10 people to purchase 6,000K Diamond White HID Kits, I can let them go for $360 a pop shipped!!! These kits retail for $549.

http://jdm-imports.com/ONISPEED/mtec/mtec.jpg

Now if there is a specific kit your looking for let me know and I can get you a price.

Some info on the kit:

Genuine Maruta MTEC HID Kits are the best available HID kits for your car. The units are made in JAPAN, but in stock in Canada. These systems produce more light and a longer beam. Mtec bulbs have genuine E13 mark approval. All bulbs are also backed with a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all manufacturer’s defects! Maruta specializes in the development, design and manufacturing of professional car parts. All Mtec products are manufactured with only the best equipment, latest technology and with very high quality control to provide you with Japan technological products of the highest quality and durability.

These are baller HID’s… there’s even a slim line version available for those who want smaller ballasts on their car…