Clearance Sale! - MTEC Bulbs $30

MTEC Headlight Bulb Clearance Sale!

Tired of those dull OEM bulbs? MTEC Headlight bulbs use standard wattage but they output even brighter and whiter than other high wattage bulbs. Made of high quality components, MTEC bulbs are the PIAA bulb of Japan. Japanese made, unlike cheaper Taiwan made bulbs that often die within weeks, MTEC bulbs come with a lifetime warranty. Available in the following styles…

Sold as a pair. 4,750K Cosmo Blue White Bulbs 4,350K Super White Bulbs 3,300K JDM Golden Yellow Bulbs Available in the following bulb types…

H1 H3 H4 H7 9006

$30 a pair for MEMBER’S… Pics are of the super white bulbs…

http://www.jdm-imports.com/ONISPEED/mtec/mtec3.jpg

Contact mitch@jdm-imports.com to order! Thanks!

Do you have pics of how the H3 yellow shows?

I’ll scan the broucher with the bulb images and post up tonight… The bub is actually yellow…

i might be interested in H1 yellows as well… for my foglights…

i’d have to check if they would fit in my foglight projectors though.

I’ll Take a pair of the super whites H4 - on saturday if ur coming to the meet?

hey mitch,

do you still have any of these left? i need h3 super white.

Sorry for the delay… We’ve got them in stock… email me at mitch@jdm-imports.com to confirm the sale, pickup is available at my shop this Saturday… Or we can ship it…

Thanks!
Mitch

can we get some pics, im sure there are some people that want to buy but need to see how they look first…i mean a pic with it ON a car…

and does anyone know if s14’s are H4’s??? what are they?

do you sell the housing for a s13? as in the headlight housing to fit h4?? price for housing and bulbs