IC/TW/FS: Clean White 1991 S13 240SX Coupe, 5 Speed

Hey SON.

Just putting this out there. Money is really tight. Some of you may know, I have sickness in my family and I have some priorities that are taking precedence over this car. I’m gonna put this up and see if I can sell it for what I think it’s worth. We can work something out if the price is too much and you want to take the car with less options or parts.

I will most probably be purchasing another S13 in way worse condition than this just to drive around in for now. I could use the money more than a clean chassis. That being said, if I don’t get what I want, it would be pointless to sell.

1991 Nissan 240SX Coupe LE.
-Under 165,000km
-OEM Black Chuki Leather.
-5 Speed.
-I am the third owner. Both previous owners were over 40 years old.
-Car has been rust proofed twice a year since it was bought brand new in Sepetember 1991.
-I have the original Bill of Sale
-Car has been repainted in it’s life. It’s at least a three year old paint job as it was painted before the last owner bought it.
-There is no Bondo or previous rust on this car.
-Chassis is solid. (Small rust spot forming under driver floor and around the sunroof)
-Strut Towers are in wicked shape.
-All stock except for some D2 Coilovers. (I have the stock stuff in great condition)

This car is in really good shape, I hesitate to use the word mint as mint implies that there are ZERO imperfections with the car. All bushings, rubber, bolts and nuts are in good shape. There is no shimmy or play or classic 240 worn out bushing, links hustle and bustle over bumps. Rock solid, even with stock suspension. It was a breeze working on this car as nothing was siezed or corroded. No snapped bolts, or stripped heads. Good times.

Motor makes no funny noise and pulls hard for a KA. No Cam Chain Guide Rattle even. No grinds in the tranny or slips in the clutch. Starts everytime, all the time. All electrics work including cruise control. It’s gonna be pretty hard to find a car in this shape real soon.

Please feel free to put the car on a hoist to check things out. I’ve had it up there and really liked what I saw. I’ll post some more underbody pics later.

Please contact me via email, phone or text if you have more questions or would like to buy the car.

Ronnie
ronniefung@gmail.com

Here’s some pics of the car the day I grabbed it. All stock.

Crazy Rust Proofing!!! Under The Hood looks like a MESS, IT IS!!! Its all Rustproofing, Id rather deal with rust proof oil than rust!!! hhahaha.

OEM Black Chuki Leather.

With the D2 Coils installed. (Can go much much lower if you prefer)

How the car sits right now. (I didnt paint the hood, its a different one, I can get the white one back. The skirts are painted but are not being sold with the car, I have the stock wing as well.)

Here is the spot under the driver and the spot around the sunroof.

These are the only areas of the car that should be attended to.

Feel free to take the car to your mechanic or a hoist anywhere. I know how hard it is to find them in this shape…but please, by all means, do not take my word for it. I`m not going to make any claims, come take a look for yourself. I will have no problem going with you to any mechanic in the city, provided you have cash in hand and make an agreement to buy the car on condition of inspection. No agreement, no point in going, it would kind of be a waste for everyone.

Price for it stock with OEM Black Leather replaced with Mint Grey Chuki Leather:
$3500.00

Price for it stock with Black leather:
$3800.00

Price with D2 coils and minus wheels, GTR Seat and aero:
$4300.00

Price with D2 coils and Riken Wheels minus GTR Seat and aero:
$4600.00

Price for it with D2 coils and Riken Wheels installed and the following parts uninstalled,

-Kaaz 2 Way LSD.
-Front JDM S14 5 lug with oversize brakes and almost new pads and calipers.
-J30 Rear 5 Lug with all multi link, brakes and drum ebrake with almost new pads, calipers and cables, (thicker than OEM multi link).
-S14 Tein Inner and Outer Tie Rods.
-Tein TC Rods in good shape.
-Apexi Dual N1 knockoff catback.
-All 4 Bings Fender Flares

$6200.00
Price can be adjusted according to the aftermarket parts.

I realize this is a lot to pay for a 240SX but its harder and harder to find em in this shape. I would not be selling this car if I didnt need to. I still may not, Im not going to give this car away, its worth what it is to me. :) If no one wants to pay, than Ill have to find another way to get my finances sorted out.

Car will be sold with the original bill of sale.

Car can be certified no problem and do not have a problem doing that for the buyer upon sale.

CALL, TEXT or EMAIL for more info or to arrange a viewing. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS CAR PLEASE!!!

Ronnie
ronniefung at gmail.com

Along with the original Bill of Sale, car comes with the warranty card, and the original owners manual.

I made an error. CAr has 167,000km on it. Oil Change due at 170,000.

hey ronnie,
out of curiousity are you going part that wing and perhaps the rear val?
if so lmk!~ brah

Yo Irff. Keepin the wing and valances until I’m sure I’m not grabbing another s13. If I part, they’re all yours.

…And its a Tomei diff, not a Kaaz, sorry.

Also have some 5 lug 17x9 rears and 17x8 fronts to go with the conversion for another 500. +30 offset JDM 5 spoke wheels, no lip.

I will also take partial trades on not so clean 240’s. Ie, something with some rust but good mods or higher mileage cars.

So if you got em, let’s trade. Ie, you have a shitty hatch that’s been “t’ed” or “sr’ed” and chassis is worth shit, then let’s work sumtin out.

FOR EFF SAKES

Damn, Ronnie that sucks man. Hope everything works out. GLWS!

Car is Mint!

Ill trade ya :wink:

You of all people should know how broke I am dude. :frowning:

Take the KA out and sell me the rolling chassie?

the KA is worth like maybe 300??? ahahha, so take 300 off mang.

:slight_smile:

Pending 2 offers, anymore???

wow this things sweeettt!!!

lol if only it were a hatchback :confused:

if someone wants to buy my car i would by this in a second

Car is now sold and delivered.

Will, please get a hold of me ASAP! I left my brackets for my rear valances on there. I NEED THOSE BACK!! Please!!!

To all those interested.

I still have the OEM black leather and am selling.

this is a shitty way to live brotherrr pay day for me tuesday tho :stuck_out_tongue: