Ice Bowl meet?

how expensive is beer going to be inside, though?

ill be there, im not making any plans tho, chances are i will be pretty shitty.

i just wanna know if anyone is getting a large limo they need to fill, or anyone that wants to go in on a limo (and can put the money UP FRONT, you cheap fucks :slight_smile: )

[quote=“evolve,post:20,topic:39662"”]

are you guys driving? whats the deal?

[/quote]

im probably driving. I have a friend coming from pitts. We will probably get to the ralph around 7-7:30am

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:24,topic:39662"”]

im probably driving. I have a friend coming from pitts. We will probably get to the ralph around 7-7:30am

[/quote]

deep fried christ on a stick, thats early

:slight_smile: lol

that’s not early…it’s perfect

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:26,topic:39662"”]

:slight_smile: lol

that’s not early…it’s perfect

[/quote]

yeah, beer is $$$ inside, you need lots of time in the parking lot to drink and go into hypothermia before you get inside!

^^exactly

see…mike knows what’s up

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:24,topic:39662"”]

[/quote]

AFHOCKEY???

^^Yes

aaron u better call me u fag, we will meet up and drink, and mabye other things if ur lucky :slight_smile:

deal

count me in with Twizted :slight_smile: (i’m one of the 5) :slight_smile:

wooohoooo… less than a month to go!!!

LETS GO BUFFALO!

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:28,topic:39662"”]

[/quote]

[quote=“BuickGN,post:29,topic:39662"”]

[/quote]

[quote=“aloha17leigh,post:33,topic:39662"”]

… Twizted :slight_smile:
LETS GO BUFFALO!

[/quote]

This sounds like a sexy party, can i come to this one instead of the people that i was planning on hanging out with?

wooohooo going to be fun. Im going to look like a bundled up eskimo. but my seats are in the bowl, not up high so hopefully that will keep the wind out.

and since im not in high school anymore, i could care less about new years eve.

[quote=“tpgsr,post:34,topic:39662"”]

This sounds like a sexy party, can i come to this one instead of the people that i was planning on hanging out with?

[/quote]

dude, u need to cook for a tailgate party

[quote=“evolve,post:36,topic:39662"”]

dude, u need to cook for a tailgate party

[/quote]

I can only assume that snow would hinder the ability to grill.

I may bring some food along with me though, have to ask the misses on that one. She gets all worked up whenever I lock myself in the kitchen.

[quote=“tpgsr,post:37,topic:39662"”]

I can only assume that snow would hinder the ability to grill.

I may bring some food along with me though, have to ask the misses on that one. She gets all worked up whenever I lock myself in the kitchen.

[/quote]

Nahhh, I grill all winter, always have.

on gas or charcoal… I use my gas grill all winter, but i would think that since i have no cover for my charcoal grill, it would be hard to keep going if it is raining or snowing out.

TTT

who’s doing what???