Official ICE BOWL Meet:

There is a cpl threads but lets all stay in this one.

Where and when?

Me,LetitRip,Krazy k,Aloha17leigh,My cousing and some other non board members are leaving my house @ 6am and getting some dennys. We are loading my kegerator in the back of letitrips truck along with the grill.

So who is in 100%?

[SIZE=“7”]WE WILL BE MEETING IN THE SIENNA LOT!!! BE THERE EARLY LIKE 7:30 WAITING TO GET IN SO WE CAN ALL PARK NEAR EACH OTHER![/SIZE]

Look for a 07 Black silverado with a Kegerator and Grill in the back of it and park near that

well im going to savannahs because my friend owns it. I park for free ha

bri…im still trying to figure out where to park. I’ll be heading down with dodge, me, my buddy mike coming in from pitts…prob dave (my old roomate from tampa) and a few others.

so im down to meet somewhere. We were planning on getting to the ralph around 7:30-8:00

I will be there, where is still a good question! Once someone else makes a decision i will just follow that lead. I am trying to make as few decisions as possible this week. My brain still hurts from the holidays

In for parking at the ritz and making jam drive everyone up the street :slight_smile:

^^ili

I guess im goin up there in my buddy’s RV supposedly :gotme: Where will you guys be located before the game?

damnit mike…WE DON’T KNOW

this is what we are trying to figure out…

GOD!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

OHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

well im not a bills fan so i dont go to too many games there. i dont know what parking lot would be the best to party in. id def like to park in the stadium for shure. But where i dont know

im down to meet up with people, we will be in the limo parking area

11 posts and no decision made… come on people here is a map make a decision:

http://www.buffalobills.com/uploads/ParkingMap_2007.pdf

i’m alll about that.

what is everyone wearing to keep warm?

I will have on my snowboarding gear. It should be impossible for me to get cold

not sure where were parking, aaron call me tho, let me know where everyone is.

behind the bus lot is not a bad place to tailgate right behind louies. then after the game you can get slime dogs.

will do

I just got some tickets, Ill try and find some of you guys!

we should def pick a lot soon. Giant NYspeed tailgating would be epic