Ics

well i typed a ton and it got deleted…

My name is Fuzzie most call me fuzz

Celica GT 2.2

Mods full body cold air intake, OG Exhaust (muffler), Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Cardone Axles, Ecu and AIT chips, pulgs/wires/pumps/seals/gaskets

more info later…gtg

check you other thread

welcome:beer: vote pewterss:D

welcome :cool:

Hello, Welcome!!:bigthumb:

welcome aboard

http://www.humanplague.com/archive/pissoff/pics/nonewbie.jpg

Dude what are you doing , copying and pasting the same exact posts across all the forums you “called” people out on???

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Dude what are you doing , copying and pasting the same exact posts across all the forums you “called” people out on???

looks like it… he did the same thing on SCF

Thats what i mean, its like EVERY post is copied and pasted :ugh:

Thats what i mean, its like EVERY post is copied and pasted :ugh:

i like how he lists AIT as a mod…

i could be wrong, but isn’t that the 4.7k ohm resistor that takes less than fifteen cents to make and sells on eBay for $20?

all it does is tell your ECU you’re getting 32 degree air so your car runs richer.

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
i like how he lists AIT as a mod…

i could be wrong, but isn’t that the 4.7k ohm resistor that takes less than fifteen cents to make and sells on eBay for $20?

all it does is tell your ECU you’re getting 32 degree air so your car runs richer.

yeah and in 4 bangers from what I understand all it does is hurt your engine because of the running rich aspect. Especially if you can;t get any more air through the throttle body to mix with it.

But doesn;t a chip re-map all that shit anyways making it obsolete?

yeah and in 4 bangers from what I understand all it does is hurt your engine because of the running rich aspect. Especially if you can;t get any more air through the throttle body to mix with it.

i’ve got no fucking clue… i know i sure as hell don’t like the idea of lying to my ecu about any part of my air/fuel mixture though…

:rofl:

i run zeiner diodes on my car… i drive a 4 banger and it doesn’t “hurt” my car… there are practical reasons to run diodes… but probably not on a celica…