Ideas for new wheels

Well I’m thinking about getting some new wheels…I want some circuit 8’s but I was just wondering what y’all think?!..Here’s some pics of my car…the one from the day is before I got my windows tinted and the dark ones I just took…I have my steelies on now so that’s why my wheels look ugly lol…

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/girlycivic2002/album?.dir=/7991

Sarah

i think the circuit 8’s will look good, what color you gonna get them in and what size? my buddy has a set of 16" ones on his hatch, the look real good, i think he wants to sale them also.

vapor trail loves his rotas.

Originally posted by Darkstar

thats true, just think of the money they save me in wheel locks:D

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
thats true, just think of the money they save me in wheel locks:D
do they make wheel locks to fit over ur speedracer studs???

dont make me use them speedracer studs on you. you seen the cartoon you know what can happen.

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
dont make me use them speedracer studs on you. you seen the cartoon you know what can happen.
gotta catch me!!!(in a staight line)(butnotifichangewheels):smiley:

Originally posted by Darkstar

rotas=good sell many sets

I just got some Motegi’s for the Eclipse. Got’em cheap and they look pretty good. MR7’s in gunmetal.:cool:

Originally posted by RacerXXX
I just got some Motegi’s for the Eclipse. Got’em cheap and they look pretty good. MR7’s in gunmetal.:cool:

fuck MR7’s are so cheep you can get 4 in a happy meal or when you super size for 35 cents.

A lot of places stopped selling them because they are like the new flag shipp rim for pep boys…

Originally posted by 2FNFast
rotas=good sell many sets

you missed the funny… :doh:

thanx for the opinions

check out www.whalentire.com

I got my old wheels there. They have a large gallery of cars with different wheels. There are a few Civics to look at.

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
fuck MR7’s are so cheep you can get 4 in a happy meal or when you super size for 35 cents.

A lot of places stopped selling them because they are like the new flag shipp rim for pep boys…

Like I said at D&B I got’em for like $50 each, with tires. But thought I needed to say so on-line also.:cool: :smiley:

go with some rotas sarah.

Rotas are great wheels for the money. I really like the Circuit 8s too. I was se-riously looking at getting a set for my NX before I got a great deal on some used Volks. I have a friend that used the C8s on his scca it nx race car with great results. He only ever bent one of them and that was due to driver error not the wheels fault. The 15 inch ones are pretty light too, like 12-13 pounds iirc.

Take marks rotas… lol good deal.

rotas are nice but i bought momo arrows they look pretty good on civics

Originally posted by Sight N Sound

yeah mike since they are gettin rid of the supersize at mickey d’s i hear they are goin to substatute the larger fries and drink for some mr7’s(this is all coming from a person who owns mr7’s) man if i could go back i would have never wasted the money on them and just bought some rotas instead:(

rotas are decent…I got them on my SVT(rota Grids) and on the wife’s ride(rota Group N’s). No complaints