4x100 wheels and tires

well Its spring and the weathers getting nicer and the stock ep3 wheels just arent going to cut it this summer. looking for some rota slipstreams, gt3’s track r’s ect. 15, 16, or 17’s are fine. Must have decent tires. Post up anything you got with pics and prices.

thanks.

I got some 17in racing hart z5000 powdercoated lime green in nice shape. Cooper zeon zpt on them. I bought the tires new in summer, no pics right now tho

I know and have seen those wheels in person. They are nice wheels but not too much of my style lol

16x7.5" Kosei K1 $450 no tires though.

price is not firm. http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?156604-17-quot-4-Lug-wheels.-5-spoke.

16" rota slips hand polish. good tires (cant think of the name right now ) $400

15" grey/bronze/gunmetal whatever call you call it lol rota slipstreams 1 has a curb, rest in great shape with practically new all season tires

JDM SSR MK III’s custom powder coated 1100 staggered offset 15x6.5 +45 and +32
what they used to look like

how they look like now

JDM Volk GT-N 17x7 +45 offset 1000.00

I absolutely hate those wheels lol thanks tho man

got any pics def interested

got any pics lol?

deni I would fuckin love those wheels but my car needs too many other parts before I go buying baller wheels lol

Payment plan offered! You never stopped by either?

hmm Id still need tires lol. what happend to those black wheels you had back in the day on the ek before It got painted?

pmed

bump anyone?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320509707604

be the winning bidder on these & i’ll let you have them for 150… will save me the trouble of shipping them

did you have some nice wheels on your si last time I saw it lol? wanna sell me those

I cant believe no one has a set of rotas or anything around they want to sell

Dude just save your money and buy some nice wheels!!!

id def be interested in these but your pretty far from me and I literally have 0 spare hours during the day to make that kind of trip lol.

I pmed, posted, and textd you about these so if you really want to sell these please let me know

bump

Anyone???

still looking…