TW:rota track r's

Well i think its time for a wheel change, that and the fact that im sick of cleaning my wheels every other day due to my shitty stock, brake dust producing brakes .The bolt pattern for these wheels are 4x100.They are white 16 inch rota track r’s with with honda center caps and yokohama prada spec 2 tires on them with about 75-80% tread life on them.The wheels them selves are in awesome shape with very very little minor cubage to none i think theres a little scratch on one wheel the size of a half inch.I dont have any current pics of them on my teal teg but they look awesome , but im leaning more towards black, silver or gun metal wheels.

Looking to trade the wheels for something gunmetal , black or silver and must have a lip.Nothing bigger than 17 inch and nothing smaller than a 16 inch.Also must have good tires on them , hence the fact that mine do lol.If i cant find a trade i will sell them for the right price.

so if you have a trade in mind or a price youd pay, post up.

VVV heres a pic of them when they were on i eat paints car before i bought them from himVVV
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/ieatpaint315/CivicGrandpas4-4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/ieatpaint315/CivicGrandpas4-3.jpg

there mine i should have the tires on by next week if your interested. let me know

alright send me a pm when the tires are on and shit and well set up a day to check eachothers wheels out.

:tup: to hot looking rims, someone should pick these up

anyone else?

I have some VOlk GT-N’s 17x7

those dont happen to be 4x114.3 are they…

pics? price?

price for the trackr

:word:
partial trade w/ fat 5’s?

i dont know about a price , make offers , but dont lowball because i will ignore them.I dont need to sell these so if i do the offer needs to be a good one, other wise ill just keep them.

midgex ill think about the fat 5 partial trade and ill get back to you, how much would you offer cash wise with them?

well i cant edit this so i have to post up again im really trying to get some rota gt 3’s but anything will be considered.

bump!

400 bucks?

[quote=“MidgeX,post:15,topic:28628"”]

400 bucks?

[/quote]

eh lookin to get more than that bro.

well how am i to know? u havent posted a price yet

nah i kno its kind of a bidding thing, the rims are near mint and the tires have like 75-80% tread left so.I dont have a price listed becuase i want to see what people would pay.Thanks for the offer tho.

500 w tires sell them for sulo!!!

[quote=“Oaks3,post:7,topic:28628"”]

those dont happen to be 4x114.3 are they…

[/quote]

Yes the Volks are 4x100 or 4x114.3