idiot right here

b18gay is the best motor to have or try the b18suck

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
B18A? B18B? B18C1? B18C5?

“B18” covers 11 years of engines…

Well she has 11 years of motors to look at…

Originally posted by snowhitejolf95
b18gay is the best motor to have or try the b18suck

I think All-Foreign stocks those right next to the 2.slow :tounge:

he has a an ls motor… the turbo isnt in yet… it will be in before the end of summer though… and thats all i got for now…

six pack of kias, when you’re done just crush em on your forehead and pop open another one.

or a plane jane chevy with a truckload of sidewinder missiles.
black trans am
limosine with diplomatic plates
icecream truck
bloodmobile

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
black trans am

“nah…that’s been done.”

If you can it would help if to know if the any type of motor work is done at all. The stock ls can maybe hold 14 psi with some damn good tuning. Now Turbo wise it also depends on what size he runs. If you could find out whether or not its “built” in any way or just stock with bolt ons that would be a huge help. Also with a 96-00 hatch and an ls turbo with bolt ns your looking anywhere from a Low 14 to a mid 13 maybe a little bit more depending on driver and if he is on slicks or not.

Steps to ensure victory:

1. Buy old beat 1 ton dually pickup for a couple hundred bucks.
  2. As soon as the race starts bash into opponents car and run him off the road.
  3. Proceed to cross the finish line.
  4. Profit

Originally posted by taco
Steps to ensure victory:

1: Steal underpants.

2: ?

3: profit

only if they’re eatin britches…“my g/f got a pair of those crotchless undershorts once i came home and she was all sprawled out “you want some of this?” “hell no look what it did to your undershorts…” looked like a good spot for one of those glade plugins…vaniller glad plugin…”

Originally posted by blazinpink
he has a an ls motor… the turbo isnt in yet… it will be in before the end of summer though… and thats all i got for now…

First of all who are you talking about? Second, you should strip your car then put a motor in it, if you wanted it to be fast you could buy derrics for 25k… but it’s not worth it. You need to make sure there isn’t shit done that you don’t know about or it won’t be fair. I say do the h22, turbo it, and be done. But you need to be able to handle the car.

Alex… of course… hes not good at hiding things amber… hell tell aaron or colt, and then ill be like bam… not to many people know about the bet… I have been driving justins h22 civic to get a better feel for what im gonna work with…

if it comes down to it, im gonna run the h22, turbo it and get the bottle, therefor i am garunteed a win…even if i blow the motor…cuz well yah. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by SweetSpyderGT
First of all who are you talking about? Second, you should strip your car then put a motor in it, if you wanted it to be fast you could buy derrics for 25k… but it’s not worth it. You need to make sure there isn’t shit done that you don’t know about or it won’t be fair. I say do the h22, turbo it, and be done. But you need to be able to handle the car.

deric’s car :rofl:

Alex… of course… hes not good at hiding things amber… hell tell aaron or colt, and then ill be like bam… not to many people know about the bet… I have been driving justins h22 civic to get a better feel for what im gonna work with…

if it comes down to it, im gonna run the h22, turbo it and get the bottle, therefor i am garunteed a win…even if i blow the motor…cuz well yah. :slight_smile:

is there enough room underneath the hood to fit an h22 and a turbo kit in a 5th gen?u might wanna make sure about that.and also the bottle,not worth it,unless ur really trying to blow the thing up b4 u go half way down the track and then u lose,lose 1000 bucks,have a blown up car,and be made fun of for being a girl tryin to build a car but not doing it right…u see what i’m saying?

agreed, i have some of the raceline tuning boys helping me out…
who knows… the projec will begin in a feww weeks… ill keep yah with a heads up.

but thanks again guys!! i appriciate it!

i would just get naked at the starting line and i’m pretty sure you’d get the 1k bux and win the race.

:cool:

Ok This so made me register on here…

First of all you cant earn pride if your gonna get stupid with it. Just because youve driven a turbo car is no where near the same as owning one. There is a lot more to it than just driving it, and claiming that you THINK you can handle it is total bullshit.

Especially since your coming on here asking what it is you should do to be able to beat a car when you dont know anything thats done to the engine besides the fact of stating the obvious of the model of the car thats more than likely written on the back of it.

How impressed is everyone gonna be for a girl to come on here with the oh i want to beat my ex boyfriend and prove this or that about girls, but yet i dont know anything of whats done to his car and have no idea on how to go about beating him. I think maybe you should consider educating yourself a little more instead of jumping on a bandwagon and getting behind the wheel of a car that your gonna end up hurting yourself or someone else with.
:bigthumb:

why are all the cincy girls registering here? :eek3: jackie would like to see pics.

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
jackie would like to see pics.
:gives: :bluez28:

ok boys another new stupid question…

what will beat an ls motor that is turboed? I am serious, (yah i know i am i moron…) however… i have like my life riding on this…well just a grand…

i have stupid pride and i cant lose…

cost doesnt matter…

i have a 98 lx civic… open for all suggestions… please please help… lol

First mod: “For Sale” sign
Second mod: Buy a sports car (ie. DSM, Fbody, Vette, Viper, Lamborghini, Koenigsegg, McLaren F1, etc. . .)