idiot right here

ok boys another new stupid question…

what will beat an ls motor that is turboed? I am serious, (yah i know i am i moron…) however… i have like my life riding on this…well just a grand…

i have stupid pride and i cant lose…

cost doesnt matter…

i have a 98 lx civic… open for all suggestions… please please help… lol

Originally posted by blazinpink

what will beat an ls motor that is turboed? I am serious, (yah i know i am i moron…) however… i have like my life riding on this…well just a grand…

cost doesnt matter…

you could probably borrow an american V8 for the project…

cost doesnt matter…

what will beat an ls turbo’d civic?stock ls1’s,slightly modded dsms,det swapped 240sx’s,the list goes on and on

chipped 1.8t’s

hummmm… my car. buy an f-body, you’ll be happy with it. :smiley:

a fat guy on a peddle bike :slight_smile:

or beetlejuice on a moped:D

what will beat an ls motor that is turboed? lol

that depends on the driver

she can’t exchange the car…she has to make that car quicker than an LS turbo by the end of summer…it’s totally stock right now…and yeah I agree it does depend on the driver…

what kind of turbo on the LS? How many PSI?

if it’s running low boost, an H22 might beat it.

cost doesnt matter…

A top fuel funny Car

END OF THREAD

Originally posted by taco
A top fuel funny Car

END OF THREAD

x2

or at the very least, a C32 engine swap.

spend 6k to win 1k… atleast u get back 1k

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
spend 6k to win 1k… atleast u get back 1k
:confused: Ya so why do it??? What car are you going to car with your LS???

its all about pride and guys talking shit about females… lol

the bet is with my ex… he will prolly run as high of boost as he can…

i cant borrow cars… i have to build it…

the other driver has a 96-99 hatchback…with an ls motor… he’ll be rocking a turbo here soon…

my car is a stock 98 civic… i need ideas on what to do motor wise… do i fight fire with fire and go turbo, and run as much boost as i can… or do i h22 the bitch?!

and i can drive better than him…

What do we know about this turbo ls. that is a pretty broad description. It could be running 14 flat or nines? Where is the race going to take place? On the street or at a drag strip? I assume this race will take place from a stop rather than a roll.

Anyways, if you want to do it with the car you already have, turboed h22a, or b18c with all the supporting mods and slicks would probably do the trick.

Or you could buy a dsm and probably do it pretty cheap if you wanted to go that route, a dsm is easy to make big power with and ther awd traction can make up for alot of power difference.

give us some info about this ls turbo and maybe we can be of more help.

I’d spend some money on getting traction as well. Maybe a set of drag radials and JimFab traction bars. If your ex shows up with a car putting down 300whp and can’t hook up, you could end up beating him by a decent margin with 225whp.

I don’t know much about turbo’s and all that, but you should try asking this same question over at Honda-Tech in the Forced Indunction forum, or the Drag Racing forum There’s tons of really fast honda’s on there that could help you out since they’ve tried everything you can think of.

Well find out what he has… will help out alot. I would say swap a B18

my friends LS w/ just about every bolt on you can buy (everyhting except cams and pistons and whatnot) beats stock GSR’s and Si’s all the time. theyre very underrated motors.

Originally posted by ECOvenom
Well find out what he has… will help out alot. I would say swap a B18

B18A? B18B? B18C1? B18C5?

“B18” covers 11 years of engines…