Idle clip from a 402/L92/L76 vette

this is an idle from a vette with almost identical setup as mine minus 6cubic inches and a tamer cam
Explore Chip Haselton

also the Phil guy they are talking about is the guy that helped me out trying to calm me down during the pinks thing

yeah it does sound somewhat tamer than most 408’s i heard on ls1tech, but the specs are a secret i guess? but vettes sound sooo good, esp with corsa exhaust

it sounds very good

mmm… that’ll always give me a chub :smiley:

must be a higher duration with tamer lift since it calms right down off idle. More lift would still be nasty at 1500-2000

needs more cam!!!

It sounds so mild…I’m guessing .560 lift, with 220 degrees duration, and 114 lobe separation angle?

.610/.612lift 232/242 dur on a 110?

didnt quite sound like a 220ish cam… more like a 230’s but yes, possibly a wider LSA like a 113?

thats a tiny cam you listed. thtas something a 4.8 little would run. a mild cam is 230s 600 lift

The 'vette in the clip sounds so mild that I was guessing based on sound alone. Must be a function of exhaust…but is definitely sounds quiet and non lopey.

it was a custom cam from BRE. its more of a torque cam that tops out around 6400 rpms. the car pulls from 2k to 6400 he says. no race car or track bitch just a fun grocery getter

I need better LSx ears!