If anyone is looking for a great first home in a good area....

Last year my Grandfather passed away. We are currently trying to sell his house.

3 Bedroom, 1 bath ranch with a finished basement located between Reserve rd and Southwestern blvd in West Seneca. Dead end street, West Seneca schools. Newer roof, furnace and driveway. Has central air, appliances included and a decent sized detached garage.

here is the Zillow link

We’re asking $109,000.

:tup: to a cool guy. I’m passing this along to my sales reps who need to get out of their apartments!!

Ugh I love that area two of my friends live on westgate and its right across the street from bsg!.. I wish I was in the market. The price looks good as well for the area. Ill spread the word to a few people I know that are looking in west seneca.

Rappold, Kuwik, Mink etc? I pretty much grew up there after the age of 10. Thanks for spreading the word :tup:

Hope you have more luck on here than I did.

are you guys selling by owner or real estate agent?

Just passed it along to a friend of mine that is looking in WS and def. needs to get out of his god awful apt.

Agent via reality USA. We tried the by owner route too much of a pain

yea I was guna say if you were trying to sell by owner I knew a good agent. much easier with an agent.

Nice! Me and the wife are still looking as our home inspection didn’t go so well. This seems to have most of what we’re looking for. That bathroom tile makes me dizzy though!

I think we’ll try to go take a look at it.

Minks one of my real good friends… that crazy asshole haha. I wasnt that close with rappold and jeff but I know them. I know the lux brothers that live a street or two behind there real well.