If anyone is looking for parts

I go to Wyo-Tech and on our bulletin boards there is always stuff selling for next to nothing. From Imports to Domestics you can pretty much get anything even those gang member 24 inch rims from some of the kids. So if your looking for just some random parts or something I’m sure someone at school has it for sale. Also, anyone thats into airbag kits I get 50% off all Air Ride products if anyone is interested post me up.

T3/T04E, or something similar

Anything for a s13 240sx / sr20det

i may be interested in some bags for the next vehicle. not 100% sure yet.

damn, you’re still alive? :hsugh:

2JZ?

16x7 4x114.3 rims?

I’ll keep an eye out for you guys right now its mainly Chevy parts. There is a Big block chevy motor for sale for 8 grand I didnt really look at all the mods but seemed pretty reasonable.Also, a ford 2.8 liter truck for like 2,800 engine tranny both rebuilt.Darkstar still an immature prick I see how nice.Don’t worry i’m sure your balls will drop one day.

And I haven’t seen any Supra parts up for sale but there is a kid up here with the older body style then the one in your picture.
Lucky me gets 50% off all snap-on and Mac tools as well. :slight_smile:
And actually there may be some sr20 parts I swore I saw something I’ll have to look.

I’m honored that I’m worth the bold. And likewise, I think you too someday will stop looking like a down syndrome ridden Lance Armstrong.

some nice 5x114.3 rims would be nice :smiley:

hey havnt heard from you in a while hows everything been? anyone up there saleing any rims to fit dsm’s?? 5x114 i think the pattern is

I lost a piece to my mannequin, see if you can find 10’’ insert for her

+1

I have a set of 99 GSX rims, if you don’t mind rocking DSM rims on the MR2.

Dude if he puts them on he will get the bad DSM juju.

Not to many decent rims up right now. But there is a set of 20" rims triple chrome plated the kid is asking a 1000 bucks for with tires and the tires have 450 miles?

Oh yea I forgot Darkstar I weigh 220 pounds i’m 6 feet 2 inches tall and your still a fat kid pullin candy out your pocket. So why dont you come to PRP tough man and say some of this shit to my face.That’s right I know you won’t cause its easier to type then to actually do something about it you little momma’s boy either put up or stop talkin shit.Come earn your right to talk shit on me.P.S. I know longer drive the sunbird I was young I knew no better I was your typical high school kid and that was what? umm 3 or 4 years ago. Since I’ve owned a 1980 Ford Mustang that would have handed you your ass.(that me and rodeheavers hotrod put together.Which I sold to go to school here at Wyo-Tech)And I also have a 2005 Yamaha R-6 that’ll also hand you your ass.And now I also have a 2006 Chevy Cobalt that I use for a daily driver. It’s called growing up that’s something you may never know anything about little man.

^ he’s in a different state FYI

Theres ALWAYS a bigger fish :nono: