If Beck is lying, what will we do to him?

awww :tear:

SCURRED HO

I believe that the other night… you were “scurred” and decided to leave the thread we were posting in because i won in the debate.

so there. :wink:

Mrs. Karus - you knew that if you voted against me, i wouldn’t have given you a shirt, and you would’ve thrown away $8 on a movie ticket.

I know that when people say they don’t care, they actually due care…but looking at the big picture, is this really all that important? So beck lied. It was an experiment, maybe he should have said something to Howie, but whatever.

I’m tired…

i voted for ban. i dont really know you and ive already had 4 or 5 ppl talk to me about you having a kid like ive known you for years. it was pretty annoying. nothing personal.

best $8 ever though… cause u sat next to me…

<3 <3

oh and good luck with the baby… it’s hard work… :rofl:

see?

everyone cares for some reason. :gotme:

you would bring up the past like that…

like that time you … ugh… fuck you…

exits thread

I like beck even more now after reading some responses, yet I can see how people can be pissed.

and I sat next to you :slight_smile:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid214/p0e02a5e881b25b3a0e1db675d507822c/ed180cd8.jpg

sry; i’m bored. :mamoru:

ROFFLEEEEEEEEe

how about you take my “custom” title and gtive it to beck and put mine back to “Speeder” i think that would be best fitting.

whos that sexy girl in your avatar?

maybe she can be my girlfriend. I wonder if shes on Nyspeed?!?!?!

:mamoru:

LOL