If fat women can have Lane Bryant and fat men can have JCPenny

Then why can’t us skinny people have a store? Finding a 30x30 pant that isn’t pleated or tapered legged (ew) should not be an ordeal. Also, finding a shirt that is a 14.5-32-33 shouldn’t restrict us skinny people to white, blue and puke mauve.

Hopefully God is reading this.

toys are us

leave us fat people alone

i feel your pain. but shirts have never been a problem. it’s impossible to find 30" x 34 or 32. i have long legs.

You have your own section… it’s call boys.

OT: ROFL at your avatar

I agree it can be suck a pain to find good clothes that fit properly. At least without resorting to Beck like fashion. However a small & short store would go out of business fast. Or be sued into oblivion. :tup:

Indeed, 30x30? Jesus you’re small. When I weighed 145 (5’9" - 5’10") I was wearing 32x34.

ever hear of online shopping, u can pretty much get any size u want online.

There are more fat people than skinny people in this country. Majority rules I guess :tdown:

when i worked at the mall some guy got pissed off and yelled at me because we didn’t carry 28x28 jeans.

i can never find jeans that are long enough and fit me the right way. uhg.

That’s funny, i see 30x30 all over the place.

Maybe go to Lucky or whatever

pff you think thats bad its nearly impossible to find a 34x36…either its stupid popular or they just dont make it

Fuck you people and your long ass legs

I’m 5’11" and have 31 inseam, which is impossible to find.

gotta be all thugged out and buy pants 4 sizes too big for yourself. then go snowboard in a technine video. thats the only option you have

buy anything designer. that shit is built for skinny bastards.

Eh. I should have gone to Toronto because I would have found splendid clothes at H&M, however I thought I’d manage to find something decent without driving an hour and a half.

try finding skinny clothes for a 6’4" guy.

ever see pants that are 31x36? thats y i have to buy sizes that are slightly bigger, it sucks.

Go buy 32x30 jeans at banana

their XL is fucking tiny

I’m eating candy corn and watching Fox News to make myself feel better.