If its one of you- stop the shit

He doesn’t have any way to transport trash that far. He’d rather keep it real and throw it all out in the front yard.

:rofl

lmfao

You know I thought that too. My brother does manage to piss off alot of people.
I usually dont bother people in real life like he does.

But he parks his truck next to mine so I dont know if thats the case.

What did you do with the top of the toilet? Also are you still selling those creepers?

I didnt have the top.

I still have one creeper left.

Ill take it for 5 bucks right?

listen here go take you creeper talk else where we are here to discuss the epic pjb taunting!!

yeah, thats what I want for it. If I remember Ill throw it in the truck if I go to the lot this weekend.

fixed for ya:thumbup

fucker

hey ,it can happen .if i were you id sit out lookin for them fucks pepper em wit paintballs …obv make sure there frozen

I dont have a paintball gun. My brother had one but the cops took it a few years ago.
I do have access to a shotgun and a rifle though. Plenty of ammo too.

ill sell you my paintball gun and about 300 paint balls for 50 $

Trade for a Volvo doorskin or Honda Civic hood?

ya still got the shitter ?we may need it after edgefest for the way home…mount it on the trailerhitch call it a bumperdumper

Its gone. I can probably get a bucket though.

i dont have an s60 or a honda so 50 $ will do so i can buy the muffler off of kkkustoms for 50 $ lol

Theres an unspokent golden rule that people should follow. You can fuck with people all you want, pull pranks, etc. Just don’t fuck with their cars

from what it sounds like i dont think any damage was actually done? correct me if im wrong.