If its one of you- stop the shit

as long as the toilet is intact ill help ya ,but i need a shitter

Two of the smallest guys on this forum are gonna be the ones to catch the perpetrators?

long gone

PJB if you like shit in your bed I will continue to sit by and laugh

who else has a truck pjb ?

I dont like shit in my bed unless its shit I put there

not sure

I was home asleep at 1230 last night.

FreakLS7 just picked up a hot new duramax

yeah but this weeks now

and I dont know the guy at all. Garbage was coming before he bought that anyway.

good point.

Come one Paul does any one fuck with you at the lot?Maybe they carry this shit over

besides you, Joey, Pete, Dave and a few others mostly joking around saying dumb shit nobody does.

Some one is taken it to far. I crack the occasional joke but nothing to take personal such as these attacks

And you know I’m not doing shit. I live in Latham, have no idea where you live, and not SHIT is fitting in my Civic :rofl

PJB calm down before i find out where you live and start leaving sex toys and goats in your truck

Yeah, I know not to take you too seriously.

The first ‘delivery’ had some papers and school shit with a Latham address. I know this shit wont fit in your car though.

my brother might like the goats.

so wat did u do wit the sled? In the dumper?

:rofl going by what i seen / heard them put in the back of your truck, i would say these lil rascals have no problem coming up with ideas :lol

paul, give me the stang + motor for 2 grand and ill tell you who is doing it.

http://www.annetteappollo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/oh-the-huge-manatee.jpg