If you could be one car...

Hmm well pretty much all day and even right now I have had bad gas So I definitely wouldn’t be a smart car… Definitely not a Lambo though I have had as much gas as a lambo would eat up in a moment. BUT I was thinking something like an Audi S5 2010 Coupe, I try to have some class and power and not be broke but not stupid rich just kinda well rounded and FUN !!!

win.

I would be an STi, because I BLOW UP IN PEOPLES FACES

your short, fat and walk like a penquin? cause thats what that would equate to as a person, i don’t know if you understand this thread.

in soviet russia, thread understands you.

then prolly that dub i posted. still olkdschool and just dont give a crap what im really wearing or what others think and just do my own thing

you notched a uni-body to lay frame…i don’t know what this equates to as a human, except for you have fucked up sexual fantasies.

how did you know!? gasp

Infinity M45 Sport.

It is a car I can afford and WILL one day own.

Luxury, refinement, and power. Business class like car. That is what I’m into. None of those two door small cars with crazy amounts of power and limited amenities.

some of you made nice choices but didnt read the first post (ilya) :lol

I would be a Toyota Camry because I am plain and boring.

Reading…

Edit:

I did what the post asked.

I’m clean, professional, and business like. I’m generally relaxed, yet aggressive.

I thought I read the post well I just picked a Car that represented me and why if that is just for iyla then DUH DUDE READ passes the buck just incase

I think I would be this

i read your post 4 times and i have no idea what you are trying to say or who you are trying to say it to.

my neighbors don’t know how to use a garage…do what u will with that info.

It was for you BUT I went and reread the very first post and looked again besides you saying that to Iyla I thought maybe instead of just responding I past the buck to Iyla about reading the first post.

hahaha. If I’m catching the right drift, no thanks on that lol.

My name is: i l y a

lol.

you couldn’t steal an m45 if you tried. you need the key-fob (matched to car) on you before you can even “press” the ignition button.

My dad had one. It was fast and def. plush inside - mpg terrible and it felt heavy as fack

Nuff said…