WRX or C5

HPA R32

c5

68 charger

FFR Type 65 Coupe
http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/coupe/375web.jpg

Kit Price: $14,990

buy a beater and give me $16,000

Spend 20K for a decent toy? In order from most to least desirable for me…

WRX STI
C5
WS6

All of these are quick as heck and have potential for going even faster if you want it.

Yea, but it still rides like a friggin truck. Been there done that.

C5, WS6, or TTA.

c5, wrx, rx-7, supra (not sure on the price though)

oh yeah, and these can be had for under 20 already built…

http://home.comcast.net/~stalker-v6/images/Black.jpg

a oldschool mini with a b18c in it.

WS6!!!

you may find a 2001 Z06 for 20k… but I’d buy a 99 FRC Corvette with an M6, and use the left over cash for heads/cam :slight_smile: But since I already own a corvette, I’d probably trade in my GTO, and put the 20k down towards a Lexus IS-F or something in that nature :slight_smile:

Believe it or not, this just happened to me last month. I got an 07 Stang GT.
“Company Vehicle” Black,5-speed. The cost, vehicle plus insurance, was not to exceed $650/month. I buy gas, oil, and oh yea, rear tires. :blue:

Thanks guys for all the input.

I was thinking of getting either a 350z, C5, or possibly an S2000. I was kind of leaning towards the Z because I can get a newer and lower miles Z than the corvette and there is something about the Z that I just like which is strange considering I have always loved the C5 vette.

But today at work one of the mechanics that services our mobile equipment who builds circle track motors for the local racers on the side made an interesting offer today. I have also always been into mustangs and he offered today to help me build an engine for a mustang for just the cost of parts, if I would help to build it. I have always wanted a 'stang with a big inch stroker motor and this seems like a great way to get an engine for cheap using his hookups for parts and free knowledge.

Nice,good luck & congrats!

awesome deal. what platform? Fox, SN95?

i would buy an r title t a from pewter and build a badd ass from there.