If you had 20k to spend and practicality was zero concern

I’m going to be getting a company vehicle in a month or two so I don’t need to concern myself with gas mileage or practicality of my personal vehicle.

So rwd, 2 seats, 10 mpg, is all ok. What would you guys get for 20k +/- if you didn’t have to worry about cargo room, fuel mileage, or going in the snow?

I have a few ideas of what I am interested in but I don’t want to taint the results. I will give my thoughts later.

a mint condition '79 Gremlin

depends wat on wat type of car ur interested in(Euro,jap,american)and if ur gonna need 2 drive it in bad weather.and if it has to be new or used.

doesn’t matter where it’s made, no driving in bad weather, and used.

wat kind of cars u like?u like vdubs?japs, american?

C5 vette… hopefully you could find a C5 Z06 for 20K, but atleast a FRC. thats what i’d get if practicality wasnt a concern.

whats those Zr1’s goin for nowadays? maybe those?

smokey and the bandit trans am. Throw in a 455 sd, ahhhh that’s my dream. probably throw 10gs at the paint job alone

Definitely C5 Vette…great suggestion. If I didn’t go that route, I’d probably pick up an S2000 or Cobra.

i’ve seen a few nice mid late 70’s TA’s goin for under 20 grand. i mean very clean low mileage original cars… just need a powerfull big inch motor and your set.

2003 SVT Cobra

ya but 03 and up cobras r still bringing in like 25k on average.but if u could find 1 deffinetly go that route.those things r badass.if not go to a Vette.

x2

Older Datsun 240z with something uncommon swapped in.

Its kinda hard to find one those that isnt rusted ass hell I think theres one one craiglist for like $10,000 its mint

Thats a 280zxt, and he is asking way to much for that.

a WS6 but I am Bias

x2

spend 5k more and buy this benz-- http://i15.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/8d/06/3733_12.JPG

it is a clk55 amg benz. stock runs 13.4 in the 1/4. car is pimp as fuck. pull a ricer and strip all the leather out and run 11’s :slight_smile:

if we had more $ to work w/, id still go mercedes, but another amg model.

Audi S4 (with the 2.7t)

lexus sc3/400 + ls1… luxury and fast!