"If you move again, I'm going to stick this Taser up your (expletive)"

“If you move again, I’m going to stick this Taser up your (expletive) and pull the trigger,” then “Now, do you feel this in your (expletive)? - I’m going to tase your (expletive) if you move again.”

:clap:

http://www.2news.tv/news/51404747.html

The ombudsman states that while officers often have to use strong language, the officer’s language went too far.

“Officer No. 3, punctuated his offensive speech language by pushing the Taser between the complainant’s buttocks and against his anal and genital areas,” the report states. “Such speech combined with these actions was especially offensive.”

I have listened to the audio… I have ZERO problem with what occured. It’s not as if they actually sodomized the guy.

To some people from certain communities, an electroshock to that area would be more so pleasure than anything.

Listening to it: I love how the dudes entire attitude changes once theres a taser on his junk.

To: Yes sir. I understand. -silence-

I really wish that there was a video to accompany this.

anyone who listened to the audio notice this on the right hand side? (Not to hijack thread but thought this was funny)

The Naked Cowboy appears ready to turn in those briefs and toss his cowboy hat into the ring for mayor of New York City. Robert Burck plans to announce his campaign tomorrow in Times Square saying quote – “no one knows how to do more with less than yours truly.”

lol, he was gunna taze his taint.

so wait you should not like this?

I think it’s time to put the tazer back in the inventory room for a few months and just go back to shooting people with the 9mm.

your probably right. Had less people getting in trouble and lawsuits:banghead:

Its shocked, tazed is when electrodes are shot at you and penetrate your skin. Huge difference.

HUGE difference lol

50K volts from a stun gun/stun gun part of a tazer is nothing compared to getting the electrodes penetrating your skin. You have no choice but to drop when you get hit with it.