If you're thinking about going to see that new Ricky Bobby Will Ferrel movie..

instead do something more enjoyable, like seeing exactly how many cinder blocks you have to stack on an ice pick to make it puncture your dick.

beerfest>rick bobby

boobies FTW

i still have to see it, might as well wait for it to come out on video

it REALLY REALLY REALLY sucked.

So what are you saying…I might as well stay here and stick hot needles in my eyes?

except for it being funny as hell.

So what is it? FUNNY OR NOT?

ehhh… it had its moments

Truf

Ricky Bobbi and Beerfest both had their moments… Probably really enjoyable to you if you like unintelligent, and meaningless comedy… How many times can you see people who drink beer try to save the world…

i enjoyed both beerfest and ricky bobby.

I went in thinking it was going to be horrible and it was actually not bad.

I liked it, I usually don’t really like stupid movies that much.

fuck all of you. the movie was terrbile. it had a few funny moments (no matter how hard the writers tried to make this movie suck, Will Ferrel still managed to get a few chuckles), but other than that, it sucked big fat hairy balls.

will ferrel isn’t funny, should of red the memo

it was funny i thought

well everyone since darkstar said it sucked that mean it sucked. so any of you that thought it was a good movie is now wrong and wrong at life cause nobody contributes to life as much as darkstar and we should all vote him for president so he could control all these things he doesnt like:tool: :tool:

:eek: i dont contribute to life :frowning:

it was forced comedy mostly toilet humor and fart jokes. I miss good comedys like airplane and hot shots

I’m going to see it at 7:05. I’ll prepare a review when i get home.