the ringer

so i got to go see it last night at one of those special viewings (ahead of the opening day). the edge was giving out tickets. anyways good movie. laughed out loud a few times. knoxville’s acting was kinda good. few scenes were realated to good movies from the past. would recomend going to see it :tup:

sweeet It looks awsome, i feel bad for it but its a movie full of retarded people…whats funnier than that?..ok a movie full of tourettes kids would be funny as hell aslo…actually they should make a movie like that, id pay to see it lol.

i did feel bad laughing a couple times cause i was laughing at handicapped people…but it was damn funny

i seriously think the chuck norris ones are better than the vin diesel ones

oh yeah, have to check this flick out too :tup:

WHEN THE FUCK DID WE GET ICE CREAM??

lol

funny flick, but at times i almost felt bad watching it lol

damnit…i wanna see this… LOL

im gonna wear my helmet to the theater

WHEN THE FUCK DID WE GET ICE CREAM??

OMG HAHAH THAT WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST LINES!.

“Did you get ice cream!?”

I can count to potato.

That was the funniest part of the whole movie…the other 119 minutes sucked…not funny at all in my books and the 7 friends that tagged along would have rather watched walker texas ranger. Big tdown for a movie.

i enjoyed it, ice cream comment takes the cake tho for sure :tup:

it was ok, not as funny as i thought it would be

i didnt think i would like it but i did laugh,the ending was good and kinda didnt make me feel bad for payin 8.50 to watch a movie making fun of mentally retarded people…

I saw it last night…:tup: it was funny. yeah the “when the fuck did we get ice cream” was one of the funnyest lines. i also like the completly random “did you know Jesus was a Jew?”

I saw it last week, and the movie theater was packed. I think the funniest part of the movie was the actual people watching it laughing at all the retards. Seriously, it was such a policitically incorrect situation. The movie was ok though. Some funny parts.

The best is the ice cream part, hands down.

steve, name a movie… any movie.
um… jaws.
that was a great movie.

“hes slow, real slow. like you should see him try to eat a water melon.”

“sometimes i think i should be the one wearin the helmet to bed.”

I went last night. I didn’t really find it funny, but I don’t usually find comedies funny. I find magical crabs funny.