ihatestickers.com fall special

Hey guys, we’re running a special on all of our motorsports stickers for the fall. It ends on November 14th and all motorsports stickers are 15% off. The free shipping for orders $20 and above still applies.

http://www.ihatestickers.com/blog/2009/10/fall-motorsports-mania/

http://www.ihatestickers.com/images/medium/motorsports/other/IHS-C-TSA5HP_MED.jpg

Check it out and let me know if you guys have any questions :ahh

why do your pant always get tight when i come around?

“this is mikes dad…”

i totally hate stickers

after i just ordered mine :shakes head, fuck my life and they didnt give me free shipping and they are in the same state took 7 buisness days to get here when the site says 3-5…will not be buying more from ihatestickers.com

2006 called… They want their jokes back.

Idk how you can possibly find it reasonable for you to delve into other pasts, seriously, just don’t.

“This STI block is MINT…”

“I’ll ship you those tails…”

rofl… get bent.

I’m pretty bent

Ordered 9/25…
Order completed 9/28
Order shipped 9/30

You ordered at 1pm on a Friday. That doesn’t seem unrealistic for the order to ship the following wednesday, because not all items and sizes are stocked. My guess is some of the stickers had to be created. There were between 5 and 10 orders right around the same time. If you had an issue with the order, you could have sent in an email and I’m sure we would have given you an update.

We have yet to have anyone say anything bad… Because I believe in good customer service I have just added 100 reward points to your account on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Mike

^That’s a good businessman right there :thumbup

Wow that is a good business man. If I find any thing I like I will be sure to order them

Wheres the “Shift518” sticker?

:lol

allright thanks man, yes good buisnessman. there were a few i saw that i wanted but forgot to put in my order so ill take a look, thanks dude :thumbup and no further bad rep spread about IHS.com +rep to you

I must be missing the joke, but if Vlad wants to send me the file, I’d be glad to add it to the forums/clubs section of the site. :slight_smile:

yeah then regular members can actually get their hands on stickers for shift

or you could NOT be retarded and just make your own :retardclap