Im a newbie?

Whats up, i finally decided to put myself on the board(plus needed to download pics from dunnville). My names Tony, I’ve been around the seen for a bit I drive the blue celica gts which is currently blown right now due to track day in dunnville which was an awesome experience. I have some good friends from this board that have thaught me alot, and have made new ones as well. so feel free to post or make fun of which i know what Stealtth will probably do, cya around

welcome…sorry bout the car :frowning:

welcome/Bienvenidos

thanks, should be back together any day now, right now i hav an autotradgic loaner that i can stand anymore so im very eager to drive stick again

watch it :wink: my tc is auto…and i love it.

I apoligize, I had an auto celica b4 and i loved too, I just needed and upgrade that I could afford

welcome :wave:

Hello :noob: :rofl:

HAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOB!

so you’re finally on here…enjoy :tup:

You don’t have any friends. :rofl:

wow your alive id figured you’d be sooooooooo tired from the hockey game and doin a pulley :gay2:

:lol: bwahahaha

never thought id see the day that you would join the board haha but welcome tony :stuck_out_tongue:

I made him join so that he could see his pics from dunnville

yeah thanks, considering that there was soooooooo many pics and i have dial up it took awhile to get to what i needed.

:cry: :hay:

shut up broken why dont you go work out more and break some more hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ass…

welcome

Damn T, I thought you would have had the car back by now, from the last time we talked. I was wondering why I didn’t see it parked in it’s normal spot.

:biglol:

yeah when i talked to you last it was ready to go, but then lets just put it that i needed as new short block to make sure it would be ok, toyotas actually doin alot of stuff for cheap or free, you’ll eventually see it back in its spot