IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

oh and by the way, ive never attempted to tune my car in case everyone was wondering, Chuck you dont need to go aroud making shit up. Epp tuned my car after you did, my next motor was tuned by new era. it was no fault of theres that I took out a main in my forged 347, it was caused by cap shift in the block, the register for the main was not within spec and under load it shifted which caused the bearing to starve for oil. I understand now that I must be the only person on the web with 700 rwhp to have ever taken out a bearing so to all of you I apologize for my ignorance and my lack of ability to assemble a motor, i welcome anyone to run my car this spring theres no reason to be rude about it I would enjoy racing for the fun of it and having a drink and shooting the shit about cars after were done. let chuck speak for himself, hes a big boy, i only have a bone to pick with the 2 of them, not anyone else so please stay out of it. if we need to meet in person to settle these differences thats fine too, this is an attempt to settle differences at the track not slandering people over the internet or getting into fights