IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

speedped79
NYSpeed made fun of me, and all I got was this custom title

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/misc/im_aim.gif

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif
joelster and all this eligitimate detective work, over cars!.. lame

wnyfbody.com
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif

wtf speedped are you a f##king retard?

I love these unbelievably dramatic threads haha gotta love nyspeed; its like jerry springer all over again:clap:

Thread title: lq9 block, missing hole for j bracket mount

I figure once he “vents” the #1 cylinder he won’t have a chance in hell. Lead paint chips is the only explanation

It has nothing to do with New Era, he bought parts from us…we will do the tuning, and he will be happy with it. New Era has never had a problem with Chuck, and I for one respect his car, yes…its fast. I still wanna see the race though.

is this john kroll that went to lancaster?

:word: I was wondering that too.

Sure seems like it,lol.

first of all leave New Era and EPP out of this, they have absolutly nothing to do with me calling chuck out or in the buildup of my car, they will do my tuning and I buy parts from them so dont go slandering a REPUTIBLE shop, you know what that is Chuck? from most of the people ive met that know you I would say you dont. You put on this front over the internet like you had this wonderful shop and the 2 of you were so experienced. tell me Chuck how many belts did mondi blow before i fixed it? did you see the pics of his crank snout because you 2 decided in your professional opinions that you did not need to pin his crank? it was trashed. as far as my car goes turbo you were not there when my troubles started with them. who the hell puts a car on the dyno for the first time and does no part throttle pulls or no partial pulls and goes balls out on the first one right to redline not even making sure the tune was safe? you could see on the dyno graph that there was massive detonation, even the owner of the shop was telling me it was detonating bad, when you guys couldent figure out why I kept getting knock retard you just turned it off. If my car was tuned so perfectly than why were 2 of the electrodes on my plugs completely destroyed when i checked them the next day? I guess its just coincidence that i was loosing coolant in the same spot that had a bad plug. Im not looking for all of this bull crap drama and you all should watch your language on a public site, i can assure all of you that you do not have the facts staight on what transpired between myself mondi and JandJ speed shop, and to tell you the truth i really dont care if you believe me or not. as far as having to race other people before I race you, grow up, the challenge is to you and I will bet any amount of cash that you like, if you turn me down thats your perogitive, im not going to go on every internet site on the planet and say chuck wussed out, i have better things to do with my time.

for everyone who is wondering yes this is Jon Kroll that went to lancaster. i have never disrespected anyone in person or on the internet that did not disrespect me first, so before you all start teeing off on me on this site and others at least show some respect for the web sites your posting on. this is between me, chuck and jason. Ive enjoyed meeting several people between car shows and the tracks and ive never had a problem with anyone so dont trash me here if your not going to do it to my face, and please get your facts straight before you tell me I dont know what im doing. I assure you i have many people that ive done both custom paint work for and mechanical work who are all satisfied, come to think of it ive never had anyone ever complain about my work, as far as mondis car is concerned be my guest and call Amber from six speed inc and ask her if she thinks I screwed something up, i assure you all she will tell you its nothing I did wrong, and if it is I will make restitution with mondi without him having to go thru hell like he did with JandJ

oh and by the way, ive never attempted to tune my car in case everyone was wondering, Chuck you dont need to go aroud making shit up. Epp tuned my car after you did, my next motor was tuned by new era. it was no fault of theres that I took out a main in my forged 347, it was caused by cap shift in the block, the register for the main was not within spec and under load it shifted which caused the bearing to starve for oil. I understand now that I must be the only person on the web with 700 rwhp to have ever taken out a bearing so to all of you I apologize for my ignorance and my lack of ability to assemble a motor, i welcome anyone to run my car this spring theres no reason to be rude about it I would enjoy racing for the fun of it and having a drink and shooting the shit about cars after were done. let chuck speak for himself, hes a big boy, i only have a bone to pick with the 2 of them, not anyone else so please stay out of it. if we need to meet in person to settle these differences thats fine too, this is an attempt to settle differences at the track not slandering people over the internet or getting into fights

jesus a triple post and no sentence structure. do you hang out with speedped?

lol pat

im sure choko will take your challenge to race

wow…

This is… just… wow…speechless

hmmm…about sums it up.

Now if it is between you three,I have a question?. Why dont you keep it between you three? We dont need your bullshit drama clouding this forum. So here is a wonderful idea stfu.

New Era will be left out of this. Apologies if any feelings were hurt.

However John, if its so personal. Come and find me, you know where I am. I’m sure I will see you in the spring time. I can assure you the Firehawk is not broken. I can also assure you don’t know shit about motors. I can assure you that you’re still one of the biggest idiots I’ve met.

Your absolutely right , where would you like to meet?

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/colinaintreadingallthat.jpg

Drama, and a publicly posted e-mail address. I can see this going well today.

HAHA! I was wondering when this was coming. :clap:

this thread coulda waited until march and we all know it.