IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

When your part of a shop on a local forum, you got to say out of the drama. Its defiantly for the best in the end.

<3 these threads…

you and chuck were the ones who brought it up. we had nothing to do with this thread untill you guys said anything. were not even building the car. like john said please leave us out of this.

$750 — ?

Sounds like if you lose, you can only blame yourself.
:shoot:

If they are street cars, race them on the street.

so persecuted…so innocent.
SAVE IT.
obviously you guys know about it, I find it strangely coincidental that since new era is NOW building john’s car, a callout thread happens to show up on this board. But NEP would never do such a thing! :sario:
[SIZE=2]You’d think that back when john was actually attempting to be mad at us, he would have jumped on and defended himself, or tried to smear shit like the rest. Instead out of nowhere comes this…[/SIZE]

Fbody drama never dies, it just goes on vacation. :rofl: Hopefully this materializes into an actual race.

:tup:

what the fuck

WE ARE NOT BUILDING JOHN Ks CAR

…should be a good race

I got a story for newera…

A long time ago…in a forum far far away…there once was a performance shop called PM…they thought they could play the internet drama game…then all their business went away…

Just something to think about before you start 2008 off on the wrong foot.

I saw him on LS1tech, some place called EPP is building it. It should be a good race. Both M6 cars with a shitload of power. I’ll check it again and send specs…

specs here:

New Combo on the way!!! 408 with callies crank and rods, custom wiesco pistons, a SWEET set of 245cc ET heads with my D1 unless i get frisky then maybe the F1a!!!

You didn’t get the memo…

Welp on a positve note, chuck did a quick tune on my car and it freaking flew. I couldnt be happier.

Cant wait to get my stuff all done and hopefully we can get out again, tune it and make some SERIOUS power this season :tup:

Mike

Exotic Performance Plus:

link here:http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com/

hahah… i get to the point where i think im bored… then BANG! Nyspeed delivers. :smiley:

rip his ass up Chuck

good detective work joelster, i figured it’d be out there somewhere.

joelster and all this eligitimate detective work, over cars!.. lame

Go Chuck…I could careless who wins, but you dont come on the board calling out one of the fastest cars on the here and making a jerk of yourself…from my meetings with Chuck and seeing his car I hope you spent some $$$ getting it ready, and might want to learn how to drive to get that power down…but I dont know shit…I drive a slo POS

EWW!!

:gay:

I didn’t do detective work. I’ve seen him post up before. Go back to wnyfbody and make the new post for the day.