IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

Yeah they support you in public thats called politics its so when they need backing they get it ever wonder why the unions back certain canidates for elections.

i almost forgot, Im running a chrome air cleaner and chrome valve covers with a breather. will that help me beat chuck ya think. im gonna install a holly carb and a 3/4 race cam, dude ill be crusing then!!!

they support us in private too, it has nothing to do with the media, but i forgot you have been the union for 25 years so you must know all these local presidents personally, so im sure you have some great insite on how they like to bash the UAW

how about u guys just race for no money and just fun…u should def be saving all the money u have u might be out of a job soon it looks like any who i agree with chuck he has been around for a while and is proven to be fast…u just came on here talkin shit race a few ppl then race him if u can beat ppl he has already taken down i think thats the best way imo

dont worry about me saving my money, I still have plenty to go around, Im not going to play around and give him the chance to back down from me once I beat his friends. my callout was to him for some serious money, if he is not willing to do it then he should post up and turn me down. a simple yes or no post would do, not almost 500 posts and months of garbage. if he turns me down its over, im not going to go on this forum and trash him like he does to me.

fuck it i would run u but i only race for 25k on the weekends and 10-15k on weekdays
so if u got the money lets go

well if you have tons And tons of money…and your car is so badass takr you car and money somewhere else and race a faster car then chuck for more money dbag!

You are the true definition of NERD. Your that kid in high school sitting in the corner by himself eating his ham and cheese sandwhich that Mommy cut the crust off, aren’t you? You are starving for all the attention you lacked when you were a kid, that you spent thousands of dollars building a car to give you that “funny feeling”. Your pathetic.

Furthermore, your car has an automatic, his is a stick, I’d say hes at a HUGE disadvantage to be betting 5 G’s. I wouldn’t run you either.

And I’ll tell you what John, If this race did go down and you did beat Chuck, the race will be forgotten in a week. Chuck will go on with his happy life of not giving a fuck, hanging out with his friends and just being Chuck. If Chuck won, he will do the exact same thing as if he lost, go on with his happy life.

And if you won you would gloat in your victory, probably treat your car to a full tank of race fuel, stick your dick in one or both tailpipes, and reminisce on the biggest achievement of your pathetic life. But if you lost, you’d cry, make up 1000 excuses, blame your tune on somebody else , build your car bigger and badder and call that poor bastard out on a different forum.

So basically John, the bottom line is Win or Lose, at the end of the day your still a fuckin nerd.

And studderin, do me a favor, go get hooked on phonics you illiterate fuck. Everytime I read something with your name on it I wanna slap my Grama. And no this isn’t a JNJ post, it’s an old school Muscle50 post, and if either of you two fucks don’t like it…DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

This is so true, why do you have such a hard on running for 5 grand or what ever it was, why dont you just run and make this thread some what meaningful, granted i know either of you, im sure if you win it will be a glorious victory, and if you loose well then im sure you can have yout mom make you a ham and cheese sammy and a big glass of milk, she’ll make everything better as do most mothers.

ps i wonder how you would do against my 600rr i would just be curious how a 700+hp har does against a 600 with a decent rider

:lol:

:rofl:

ill throw some spray on my f-bod and run you…

lol i love the word illiterate…

they made fun of me, and said “you - can’t - read”

wow this is what I’ve been missing:LOL:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Muscle50 always delivers

If people didn’t want attention with their cars why on earth would they paint flames on them? Why make the car fast unless you want that “funny feeling”?

Stick vs auto…run what you brung fool, stop making excuses.

Wait, so you’re saying you don’t fuck your car every time win? Seriously who doesn’t, go ahead raise your hand.

The nerd statement offends me. I am an engineer, you can’t get too much more nerdy, unless your a computer engineer. Well if I am a nerd you’re a fag. OHHHhhh snap. Totally owned.

Man mom’s do it best. I live at home and my mom cooks me dinner every day. It is fucking glorious.

Oh yah? Well you stink! Ha smelly kid.

Wait wait wait enough child play. Why not just line up on the 219 for no money no nothing. Just a video tape and a run straight up. Stop crying everyone gosh! :slight_smile: hahahah

Oh and for the record LTM drove his car to Rochacha what 3 weeks ago? It was just a primer beauty.

fbody drama means one thing to me: Jesse will break out the e-thug like nobodies bidness.

:tup: :clap:

lol haha

I don’t need flames on my hood to get attention, the car gets all that and then some on it’s own.

How bout Stick vs Stick big mouth, you and me.

If I was to fuck my car every time I won my dick would be killing me.

I love how NERDS throw their career in the mix to make people think they’re less of a NERD, Mr. Engineer NERD. I’m sorry the NERD comment offends you NERD I won’t do it again NERD, so again I’m sorry you fuckin NERD.

And the fag comment: Are you calling me a fag or testing the waters to see if I swing your way so you can fuck me??? If so I’m sorry NERD I have a G/F.